Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A white Stacy I know told me she recently had a crush on a black guy and stalked him

L

lakb

Banned
-
She stalked his social media and googled him after seeing him around on campus. Also had pictures of him saved on her phone which I saw. She also follows some black male model/actor guys on Instagram. Is this normal?

She's some pudgy roastie isn't she?

Yeah, it is. She knows niggas like dem thicc.

Well if it's a Tyrone then yeah. Contrary to popular belief white stacies don't like black guys any more than they like any other guys unless they outright have a black fetish or something, they just like Tyrone just like from white guys they prefer Chad.

Rebellious, feminist, degenerate, disgusting white women. To cease universal inceldom, everyone should stick with his own race.

saddupbro said:

No, she's pretty attractive like a 7/10 on my scale

ironcrusher38 said:
To cease universal inceldom, everyone should stick with his own race.

Cease? That'll only remove the black Chads, there are still so many white Chads left.

iFartAtRoasties said:
Well if it's a Tyrone then yeah. Contrary to popular belief white stacies don't like black guys any more than they like any other guys unless they outright have a black fetish or something, they just like Tyrone just like from white guys they prefer Chad.

I mean the guy's picture she had stalked and saved on her phone was a decent looking guy. Definitely not ugly but not Tyrone level. How can I tell whether this girl has a black fetish and it's not some black guy she stalked by chance?

lakb said:
No, she's pretty attractive like a 7/10 on my scale

She told you about her crush?

Does she have any idea how much pain she's causing?

Anyway, 7 huh?  She must wanna find out whether what the say about black guys is true.

saddupbro said:
She told you about her crush?

Does she have any idea how much pain she's causing?

Anyway, 7 huh?  She must wanna find out whether what the say about black guys is true.

She told me because I was going through some pictures on her phone and came across them. She's pretty open about stuff but I don't know what to think of this. Can anyone tell me how I can tell whether she has a black fetish or is this normal behavior?

All Femoids do this. To Chads and Tyrones though. Not to sub8s.

She probably has a pump and dump fetish. I mean all women do.

ironcrusher38 said:
Rebellious, feminist, degenerate, disgusting white women. To cease universal inceldom, everyone should stick with his own race.

But you Turks are one of the most mongrel race mixed with everything. How do you cope about being descendants of Greek and Armenian women raped by mongoloid scums?

lakb said:
Can anyone tell me how I can tell whether she has a black fetish or is this normal behavior?

who cares? she's a 7. you won't even be able to get your looksmatch, let alone a 7. Futile cause.

you know she's a Stacy, Stacy does what a Stacy does

ironcrusher38 said:

No way, white girls are too hot.

Homosapicuckus said:
But you Turks are one of the most mongrel race mixed with everything. How do you cope about being descendants of Greek and Armenian women raped by mongoloid scums?

They don't care, the only care in life is getting the dick wet.

Why are there so many racecels here?

Get your head out of your ass. It's 2017. Pretty soon there will be no such thing as countries and nationalism. It's inevitable, cause capitalism and technology.

I cannot comprehend how white women can like black subhumans

Does she also ask you which tampons are best to use?

Jesus why are you friends with her.

That will never happen to us.

Even if this is true, women often make clear divisions between fantasy and reality, and never make the leap from fantasy to reality

whites whining about blacks stealing their women when they can go to east asia and easily get laid triggers me to no end. women are only attracted to TYRONES, not just any run of the mill ghetto thug unless she's some fucking coal burner. as a short (5'5) "white", ugly black guy there is NO FUCKING HOPE FOR ME.

they stalk chads yet most normies cant even get a text back

i remember seeing some threads on PUA about what to do if a girl doesnt text back

and they came up with all sort of strategies - LOL fucking cope

would this even be a problem for a hot guy? lmfao

Homosapicuckus said:

Well, I don't seek for Europeans or Asian women, I seek for Turkish women you Eastern European cuck. You are a BBC adoring cuck you confessed that many times.

saddupbro said:

I care you ugly cunt, I go for only Turkish women.

[/quote]

I care you ugly cunt, I go for only Turkish women.[/quote]

But Turkish women don't give a fuck about you because they have higher standards, you Cuck. Even I had managed to get a blowjob from a Turkish bitch once but I'm not gonna brag about it.

[/quote]

I care you ugly cunt, I go for only Turkish women.[/quote]

ironcrusher38 said:
Homosapicuckus said:
Well, I don't seek for Europeans or Asian women, I seek for Turkish women you Eastern European cuck. You are a BBC adoring cuck you confessed that many times.

saddupbro said:

But Turkish women don't give a fuck about you because they have higher standards, you Cuck. Even I had managed to get a blowjob from a Turkish bitch once but I'm not gonna brag about it.

incelman said:

Its hilarious that you think blacks are subhumans yet you're the ugly greek incel.

Nautica1983 said:
Its hilarious that you think blacks are subhumans yet you're the ugly greek incel.

Black are not evolved humans. They are evolutionary behind.

ironcrusher38 said:

you cope with being a mongrel by only seeking out fellow mongrels? lol

incelman said:
Black are not evolved humans. They are evolutionary behind.

How so

incelman said:

sleek black skin, tall build, big muscles, cut, dimorphic and don't forget, big cock

also, if you keep telling white women they can't get with one, it only makes them crave it more.

incelman said:
black color, weird features. Their women are even worse.

So basically you have no facts, just low iq racist beliefs and generalizations. Ok.

Just rope if no girl ever stalked you. The word 'stalk' just like 'creep' is actually only ever used against ugly men.

JFL @ incels talking about loyalty to country/race. Women have no sense of loyalty, only men do.

saddupbro said:

Does incelman have a scheduled banning each week?

Homosapicuckus said:
Even I had managed to get a blowjob from a Turkish bitch once but I'm not gonna brag about it.

>gets blowjobs from girls
>still posts on here for some reason

xnwLzqE.gif

FeminismsCancer said:
Just rope if no girl ever stalked you. The word 'stalk' just like 'creep' is actually only ever used against ugly men.
Legit

Subhuman breathes in wrong direction = "creep"

Chad follows bitch around everywhere = "OMG that's just what I wanted"

EVERY cunt does the same shit to Chad that they'd denounce as "creepy" if a sub-5 did it to them.  When's the last time you saw a Chad get called a "creep"?  Now when's the last time you saw a subhuman get called a "creep"?  Exactly.

LeagueEuW said:
No way, white girls are too hot.

Not a fact

incelman said:
black color, weird features. Their women are even worse.

There are tons of genetic diversity in certain parts in africa. There were more species of human. You have to be more specific.

Melanin is also the sole reason as to why skin is dark. Melanin is actually helpful. A lot more helpful than pale skin from an evolutionary standpoint. That would not be a good reason as to why they're behind considering it is a good thing

saddupbro said:
you cope with being a mongrel by only seeking out fellow mongrels? lol

I would like to cut your throat and piss inside you ugly bastard.

Salutextm said:
Not a fact

There are tons of genetic diversity in certain parts in africa. There were more species of human. You have to be more specific.

Melanin is also the sole reason as to why skin is dark. Melanin is actually helpful. A lot more helpful than pale skin from an evolutionary standpoint. That would not be a good reason as to why they're behind considering it is a good thing

I think Meeks is perfect admixture of Caucasian and black genes. But, pure blooded blacks are facially ugly averagely, it's a fact. They lack in facial angularity and robust broad skull.

whogivesafucc said:
>gets blowjobs from girls
>still posts on here for some reason

xnwLzqE.gif

He is lying for sure. Turkish women have high standards, an EE pale ass cuck can't have such a thing.

Yes, its called "jungle fever"

ironcrusher38 said:
I would like to cut your throat and piss inside you ugly bastard.

You'll need to come up with a better insult.  :p