Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A woman touched me today

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
She was giving me my change (coins) and she made decent contact for a few seconds with my hand which was perfectly horizontal and still. Dam, her hand was so fucking soft though. Depressing knowing this is the pinnacle of physical touch with women I have.

Felt nice, didn't it

She was giving me my change (coins) and she made decent contact for a few seconds with my hand which was perfectly horizontal and still. Dam, her hand was so fucking soft though. Depressing knowing this is the pinnacle of physical touch with women I have.
Coins me

Nice, I've been going to self service checkout for a long time.

her hand was so fucking soft though
ikr? brutal.
Soft and Warm :feelscomfy:
But the thought that you can't just hold her hand is even more brutal.
Fucking SuiFuel

you should have grabbed her hand and looked her right in the eyes while you did it

See ya later chad

It's just depressing reading shit like this my man have some dignity

now delete your account :chad::banhammer:

Same thing happened to me some time ago:fuk:

You know you're a truecel when foid cashier puts your change on the counter instead of handing it to you.

events like these are truly memorable. I remember accidently touching a jb boob at school.

Sad shit, man. Looks like it’s over.

this is why i only use big bills, exchangemaxxing