Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A woman's disgusting treatment of a short man

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
Your job as a human being is to work on yourself until you are able to meet some of society’s needs to an acceptable level. Only THEN will you be more likely to receive the love you desire.

It’s not about becoming “CHAD” it’s about becoming USEFUL. You want love? Then be USEFUL.
Just be useful, teehee

Last edited:
foids when uber driver asks for tips:

ER fuel, gun her down in gta

Do you think he later masturbated to the thought of her overpowering him like that? :feelzez:

The emPATHETIC gendER support body positively the most, you know.

What a psychopath. Women are truly evil.

This is what happens to us if we ever get old. Your testosterone levels drop and you lose all your muscles. Imagine being weak and helpless in a society that hates you. As a child it was alright because you had your parents and you looked cute. It's a different story for oldcels.

this is nothing new

This is what happens to us if we ever get old. Your testosterone levels drop and you lose all your muscles.
i'm skinny but i'm pretty sure i have enough power to strangle a bitch like that to death with my bare hands

choking-woman-death-footage-105852224_iconl.jpeg

Guys a cuck for letting that happen to him tbh

read the context its a tranny not an actual foid

Disgusting savage cum dumpster

This is what happens to us if we ever get old. Your testosterone levels drop and you lose all your muscles. Imagine being weak and helpless in a society that hates you. As a child it was alright because you had your parents and you looked cute. It's a different story for oldcels.
Brootal for manlets

I agree thats why the rope is important