Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Year of Lessons

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Despite this year being hell on Earth for me, I'm still grateful for the many lessons that it taught me such as not putting yourself out there especially in a world that have no sympathy for you and where the people make you regret opening up because in case no one has told y'all this: no wants to hear a guy especially if he's ugly as shit talk about his problems.

Another lesson is that NOBODY really cares about you unless you have something to offer or in a good position in life otherwise, people will walk pass you with dirty and disgust looks as if you just did them a ultimate injustice.

But then again with the ungrateful and demanding world that we live in, another lesson that I learned is nothing is ever good enough for them like you can be the next coming of Jesus and yet people will still treat you like crap while treating the gymrat Chad, the gang banging tyrone, etc. like royalty with grapes on the vine.

anyway, y'all get the point. nothing you do in this world matters unless you're handsome, have money, and already favor by society but they will never tell us these hard truths instead they rather feed us lies, propaganda, and bs.

My solution: Disengage with all aspects of society and question everything you been told. Because it's not like we ever belong anyway....

Despite this year being hell on Earth for me, I'm still grateful for the many lessons that it taught me such as not putting yourself out there especially in a world that have no sympathy for you and where the people make you regret opening up because in case no one has told y'all this: no wants to hear a guy especially if he's ugly as shit talk about his problems.

Another lesson is that NOBODY really cares about you unless you have something to offer or in a good position in life otherwise, people will walk pass you with dirty and disgust looks as if you just did them a ultimate injustice.

But then again with the ungrateful and demanding world that we live in, another lesson that I learned is nothing is ever good enough for them like you can be the next coming of Jesus and yet people will still treat you like crap while treating the gymrat Chad, the gang banging tyrone, etc. like royalty with grapes on the vine.

anyway, y'all get the point. nothing you do in this world matters unless you're handsome, have money, and already favor by society but they will never tell us these hard truths instead they rather feed us lies, propaganda, and bs.

My solution: Disengage with all aspects of society and question everything you been told. Because it's not like we ever belong anyway....
Brutal. Rationalized yourself to lay down and rot.