Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A YouTubeWhore lurked the forum and has made a video about us.

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

Dumb bitch reacting to certain posts and giving useless advice.

I hope she gets raped and have a metal rod shoved up her vagina and ass by stinky currycels in a bus.

Dumb bitch reacting to certain posts and giving useless advice.

I think gather the incels rape squad, we got a new mission brocels
dog nip GIF

won't watch and won't care

“Incels think that nobody loves them, but theyre wrong. I do……..for the content.”

That was brutal. I hope that foid gets raped and strangled with her on intestines. (in minecraft)

lol shes prob reading this post rn

310 subscribers

She is making money off our labour but won't give us pussy.

DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO DON'T GIVE THE FOID ANY ATTENTION. I LOVE A SEEING FOIDS GET HURT. PLEASE PM ME YOUR FOID GET OWNED VIDEO

Rotten whore didn't read any of my posts :feelsUgh:

Just skimmed through it and it looks like she's just reading IT screengrabs instead of actually coming here lol

Jfl its always fat landwhales, trannies, or grannies who have hit the wall (for example that foid) who talk about incels.
Attractive women are too busy getting bred by chad to even know we exist

Stoopid whore has nothing better to do

not a single second

How do people watch this shit?

I'm not wasting time watching this whore, because I already know the canned spiel shes gonna throw.

Her appearance and behavior scream "high school mean girl". Looking at the incel critics, observing their mannerisms, arrogance, and smug demeanor, and, thinking back to my teen years, I cannot help notice the pattern ----- they would be the ones that bullied and humiliated the weird kids. They're part of the reason why there's a subset of angry, lonely men, but fail to see it, and are now acting all virtuous, calling us horrible people.

Not a single click

I hope she gets raped and have a metal rod shoved up her vagina and ass by stinky currycels in a bus.
She should be deported in indian slums with no return ticket

I got to 10:00 mark before it got boring. This is why I don't take the opinions of women seriously, its just pulling up some sensationalized screencaps and some low IQ jargon about it. This is why women are so difficult to talk to because they are brain dead to the point you if you talk to them its just "like yea, oh he is ugly, wow x is x," totally brainless.

Notice how she keeps flicking her hair to look cute
Cringe toilet

Is there a way to see it without giving her views? Like watching on the archive or something? I don't intend to watch it, just wondering this for anyone who might want to

IMG 20230420 200304

Didn't even watch the video but still left my piece. :feelsjuice:

Is there a way to see it without giving her views? Like watching on the archive or something? I don't intend to watch it, just wondering this for anyone who might want to
download the video

>tattoos
nope.

use a mirror site like yewtu.be

Zzzzzzzzzz

Tick tock tick tock

Incel bad, hoe good

I rejoice every single time I watch these whores complaining about being raped or killing themselves. There's no possible peaceful, civil coexistence with human garbage of her kind

Incel bad, hoe good

I rejoice every single time I watch these whores complaining about being raped or killing themselves. There's no possible peaceful, civil coexistence with human garbage of her kind
JoinedMay 6, 2018
Posts236
:feelssus:

she just milked this forum of content aas well as views from these Chicos that worship her jfl
she's being smart to her advantage if anything, mang.

it's truly fucking over!!!

To Europeans, American women come across as the most vain, arrogant , smug, entitled, obnoxious people on earth.
The country as a whole is seen as being like that. That most people there are out to destroy anyone who's not as attractive, manipulative and self serving as they are. Just to make themselves feel better about their ultimately empty and pointless existence.