Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Abandoned autistic child saved from being gay

Ser0

Ser0

GODDESS OF NIGHT
★★★
8yo austistic child abondened by parents cuz they don't know how to take care of him.

He lives with a few more "problem childs/teens" in a house. He kid wears dresses and heels through the day and does not 'care' what others think.

In this pre-gay stage one of my best friend took care of him for his study. This month he does not wear dresses anymore. Does not think he is autistic anymore and at the moment he's learning how to share.

These parents fukk everyday and nearly never visit their son. He is submissive to his dad and want his attention. His father normally nervous around the child. But the last time he visited. They both got along well.

(((society)))

a lot of stuff is genetics and a lot of stuff is down to how a person was raised. Tell a nine year old boy that his brain has faulty wiring and that he's autistic, and he'll start to act like it, playing vidya all day while ignoring his friends till they desert him.

I wish this autist was abandoned and stomped to death.

Kid will probably grow up to be a trap/tranny

if hes autistic being gay is just one of his numerous problems..

i don't want them putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking autists gay