Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jason's Tales from Mumbai

Most white incels are either anglo or slav and occasionally nordics. Meds are fakecels
how are meds fakecels lol, im fully med, i'd say there are more anglo fakecels

The term "hindu" came into existence with slave trade with Persians.(Muslim rulers sold Indians("Hindus") into slavery ). Since this trade relied on treacherous routes through hindu-kush range, the slaves were end up being called hindu.
Source for that. It came from Saptva Sindu being mispronounced as Haptva Hindu from what I remember

Make your case on why I am not a Hindu then by this definition?
Why does everything have to be about you?
Source for that. It came from Saptva Sindu being mispronounced as Haptva Hindu from what I remember
That's the origin of the term, however it isn't how it came into mainstream use.

You said no one would be "Hindu" with that definition. Explain why?
Not everyone considers this godforsaken place their fatherland and holy land, how hard is this to understand? this is just textbook nationalism masquerading as a religious definition.

Not everyone considers this godforsaken place their fatherland and holy land, how hard is this to understand?
Those who don't are not can't be real Indians and live peacefully with others is the belief of Savarkar. Others in Hindutva space have different opinions on this
this is just textbook nationalism masquerading as a religious definition.
It is about Nationalism and culture not about religion or theology correct

Those who don't are not can't be real Indians and live peacefully with others is the belief of Savarkar. Others in Hindutva space have different opinions on this
Nothing to do with hinduism.

About that, @DarkStarDown what problems do meds have?
Meds from what I understand are seen as outsiders in europe because of their language, accent anf appearance.
I mean they are seen as different ofc, but from what I understand the differences get exaggerated a lot: Meds ofc do have distinct culture & a unique "look" about them(same for Slavs & Irish) but they are still seen as a broader part of it by most metrics(including White Nationalists)
They are much swarthier than nordics and anglos with jet black hair and dark eyes.
It's more of a darker brown, actually.

But yes, they are mot swarthy compared to them, though some Anglos(Rowan Atkinson, Russel Brand, etc.) seem somewhat "Med" in appearance.
Thr average med looks like shit and gets face and height mogged by thr average nordic but meds have media halo and culture halo. They have a vibrant colorful hyper sexual NT culture compared to thr dull boring environment that nordics have that attracts many white women.
NW Euro women* Meds by virtually all metrics are seen as White and/or extensions of it: However, yes, it is true that
Their phenotype is also the perfect blend of white and ethnic features so med chads have higher appeal than nordic chads.
The various med phenos(Gracile med, and Atlanto-Med) were actually considered to be sort of the "original" European/White phenos, with the Nordid pheno being considered a "depigmented" version of it:
Coon took the Nordics to be a partially depigmented branch of the greater Mediterranean racial stock.[28] This theory was also supported by Coon's mentor Earnest Albert Hooton, who in the same year published Twilight of Man, which stated: "The Nordic race is certainly a depigmented offshoot from the basic long-headed Mediterranean stock. It deserves separate racial classification only because its blond hair (ash or golden), its pure blue or grey eyes".[29][28]

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

(gracile med)

74649833_695261060965713_3006247489658421248_n.jpg

(Atlanto-med)

nordidm.jpg

(Nordid)

Appears much more depigmented, as well as less gracile & more robust due to the climate.

Let's also look at some examples of Meds:

Image 6

(Spanish family)

Image 8

(Former Italian PM)

ft6-1170x836.jpg

(Italian infantry, training alongside Omani infantry)

main-qimg-3431d3aa6a636e51451c283dc1a1db0b-lq

(Spanish soccer fans)

But yes, Med Chads tend to do well:

Wi9mx1vugh5a1

Just be Med is law it seems jfl: My grandpa from N. Italy(one parent from Central Italy) got my Amerishart grandma.

@Chudpreet like I said, it's every other day I have to respond to stuff such as this kek.

I mean they are seen as different ofc, but from what I understand the differences get exaggerated a lot: Meds ofc do have distinct culture & a unique "look" about them(same for Slavs & Irish) but they are still seen as a broader part of it by most metrics(including White Nationalists)

It's more of a darker brown, actually.

But yes, they are mot swarthy compared to them, though some Anglos(Rowan Atkinson, Russel Brand, etc.) seem somewhat "Med" in appearance.

NW Euro women* Meds by virtually all metrics are seen as White and/or extensions of it: However, yes, it is true that

The various med phenos(Gracile med, and Atlanto-Med) were actually considered to be sort of the "original" European/White phenos, with the Nordid pheno being considered a "depigmented" version of it:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

(gracile med)

74649833_695261060965713_3006247489658421248_n.jpg

(Atlanto-med)

nordidm.jpg

(Nordid)

Appears much more depigmented, as well as less gracile & more robust due to the climate.

Let's also look at some examples of Meds:

View attachment 1144362
(Spanish family)

View attachment 1144363
(Former Italian PM)

ft6-1170x836.jpg

(Italian infantry, training alongside Omani infantry)

main-qimg-3431d3aa6a636e51451c283dc1a1db0b-lq

(Spanish soccer fans)

But yes, Med Chads tend to do well:

View attachment 1144364

Just be Med is law it seems jfl: My grandpa from N. Italy(one parent from Central Italy) got my Amerishart grandma.

@Chudpreet like I said, it's every other day I have to respond to stuff such as this kek.
ok. Seems like a cool race

ok. Seems like a cool race
*sub-race.

And yeah, Med DNA still correlates heavily with their forebears, example:

FZk6zPfXEAEItcf.jpg

Distance of modern population to Roman DNA.