Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jason's Tales from Mumbai

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Last year a 5'5-5'6 LTN Dravidian from my neighborhood had gotten a lightskinned girl pregnant. His main strategy is spamming approach on drunk whores. 99% of them reject him but a few are retarded enough to let him hit because they are either drunk out of their minds, mentally ill or have very low self esteem but this degenerate nigga never wears a condom he says if u wear a condom u are fucking rubber not fucking the girl and he always cums inside them.

He got thrashed badly by the girls family for getting her pregnant. The girl's father came to his place. Took a chappal(flip flop) in his hand and beat the shit out of his in front of the entire street(Chappal se Sutayi) The entire street saw him getting beat up and since them he has been immortalized by the aunties. His entire janam kundli(life history) is the hot topic of discussion and debate in every gossip that happens in the evening in the kitty parties. He has achieved legendary status in thr neighbourhood.

@wereq @anandkonda @Confessor

Where did this happen?

Last year a 5'5-5'6 LTN Dravidian from my neighborhood had gotten a lightskinned girl pregnant. His main strategy is spamming approach on drunk whores. 99% of them reject him but a few are retarded enough to let him hit because they are either drunk out of their minds, mentally ill or have very low self esteem but this degenerate nigga never wears a condom he says if u wear a condom u are fucking rubber not fucking the girl and he always cums inside them.

He got thrashed badly by the girls family for getting her pregnant. The girl's father came to his place. Took a chappal(flip flop) in his hand and beat the shit out of his in front of the entire street(Chappal se Sutayi) The entire street saw him getting beat up and since them he has been immortalized by the aunties. His entire janam kundli(life history) is the hot topic of discussion and debate in every gossip that happens in the evening in the kitty parties. He has achieved legendary status in thr neighbourhood.

how to get rape charges tutorial 101

how to get rape charges tutorial 101
Yeah. Foids in India can literally charge you with "rape" in the pretext of marriage and shit. :lul::lul::lul: If you are SC/ST add that case on top it.

Very risky shit to do in Mumbai. Gujarat and Rajasthan are apt locations for rapemaxxing, rape is legal there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah. Foids in India can literally charge you with "rape" in the pretext of marriage and shit. :lul::lul::lul: If you are SC/ST add that case on top it.

Very risky shit to do in Mumbai. Gujarat and Rajasthan are apt locations for rapemaxxing, rape is legal there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i knew some manlet working in a bar, i heard the tale from a "mutual" apparently he'd pick drunk girls then offer them free drinks, and slay them. i wouldnt do that shit, i prioritize my freedom, over a girl being violated by my appearanc

i knew some manlet working in a bar, i heard the tale from a "mutual" apparently he'd pick drunk girls then offer them free drinks, and slay them. i wouldnt do that shit, i prioritize my freedom, over a girl being violated by my appearanc
Just fuck with drugged and drunk bitch theory. So it works? Could be the only way of ascending for me. Too bad my religion restricts alcohol :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Just fuck with drugged and drunk bitch theory. So it works? Could be the only way of ascending for me. Too bad my religion restricts alcohol :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
and what has your religion ever given you?

I think a few girls have tried to press charges but he always manipulated/ soft talked them out of it. He is below average looking but he has a certain aura/charm tbh. Doesn't really look like an incel does look like someone who gets laid but he is objectively not GL

Dravidian negroes must be thrashed

over for slavs
begin for curries

I am 5'4/164
Lies. Slavs vs Curries

Stfu with Ur made up shit

Dravidian negroes must be thrashed
No. They are all height and IQ moggers from what I have seen. I want to breed with a tall dark skinned tamil foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. I will give fair skin and she will give height and IQ which make a chad child.

I want a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
@anandkonda @wereq I have a "horseshoe theory" in currylands. From what I've noticed both pauperised and wealthy men make up a much lower percentage of incels/virgins than middle/upper middle class males. The middle class are busy studycelling in unis and working in dead end jobs while the Lower and upper classes fuck like rabbits

@anandkonda @wereq I have a "horseshoe theory" in currylands. From what I've noticed both pauperised and wealthy men make up a much lower percentage of incels/virgins than middle/upper middle class males. The middle class are busy studycelling in unis and working in dead end jobs while the Lower and upper classes fuck like rabbits
It's over for you if you are short irrespective :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I can't even imagine how much better my life would have been if I had 4 inches more of leg bone

All Slavs height mogg curries. Fuck off with your lies pollack
yeah truly, my cousin loves russians, its either 50/50 being a bogdan or slayer slav

yeah truly, my cousin loves russians, its either 50/50 being a bogdan or slayer slav
Fake all Slavs are slayers. Even short Slavs become dictators like Stalin and Putin

Fake all Slavs are slayers. Even short Slavs become dictators like Stalin and Putin
they have too many women from wars, and in certain areas they're poor aswell, not as brutal blackpill there

About that, @DarkStarDown what problems do meds have?

About that, @DarkStarDown what problems do meds have?
Meds from what I understand are seen as outsiders in europe because of their language, accent anf appearance. They are much swarthier than nordics and anglos with jet black hair and dark eyes. Thr average med looks like shit and gets face and height mogged by thr average nordic but meds have media halo and culture halo. They have a vibrant colorful hyper sexual NT culture compared to thr dull boring environment that nordics have that attracts many white women. Their phenotype is also the perfect blend of white and ethnic features so med chads have higher appeal than nordic chads.

Hope he gets publically executed by bhaiyyas.

Tales from the mumbai slums

Stfu with Ur made up shit
He's not lying, india is full of chappris that although are uneducated, can literally fuck any college pajeeta girl . They are dark triad maxxed lankies.

I
He's not lying, india is full of chappris that although are uneducated, can literally fuck any college pajeeta girl . They are dark triad maxxed lankies.
Wonder why thrse girls throw themselves at these disgusting chappris imagine marrying a whore like this. Giga over

I

Wonder why thrse girls throw themselves at these disgusting chappris imagine marrying a whore like this. Giga over
They love men who will rape,beat the shit out of them,and then cut them into pieces. Not gentlemen like us.

Hinduism is not a religion. It restricts or proscribes nothing in fact.
Correct. Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism that they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to. Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones

I

Its how it's in the nature, aggressive,violent animals always get pussy. Simple natural selection at work.

Jainism doesn't restrict alcohol.
It is. That's what makes it different from Vedic Religions. Half of Vedas is on how to brew alcohol and shit

Correct. Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism that they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to. Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones
Hinduism is a neologism, it never existed, an umbrella term for all the mythological, theological, religious traditions of the entire subcontinent. The term "hindu" came into existence with slave trade with Persians.(Muslim rulers sold Indians("Hindus") into slavery ). Since this trade relied on treacherous routes through hindu-kush range, the slaves were end up being called hindu.

Last edited:
then islam is not a religion
Islam is, hinduism is not. No human being on this earth can define the term " hinduism" without ever missing something that can be regarded as a part of it.

Islam is, hinduism is not. No human being on this earth can define the term " hinduism" without ever missing something that can be regarded as a part of it.
Hindu defined as Hindutva is anyone who considers ONLY India as their sacred land

Hindu defined as Hindutva is anyone who considers ONLY India as their sacred land
Not this hindutva bullshit again, no one is hindu with this dogshit savarkarite definition.

Jaishova vishan brahim dalit