Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About Cody and the mistreatment of ugly children

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Original thread.

Seeing the way that boy got treated by his family truly sickened me to the core. All that torment just for laughs, money, and because he's a small pale ginger with nerdy glasses and a high hairline… it's almost like they were trying to make him grow up to become a psychopath. But this situation represents more than you think to this community.

When there's one kid getting treated like this, you can sure as hell bet that there are more. There are probably millions of little Codys in the world who are suffering the same type of abuse, but never get saved. Looking at those videos, I get flashbacks of how the adults were in my own family, preschool, and elementary school. :feelscry: I'm hardly even talking about participation by adults; them simply turning away when an ugly kid is getting bullied, but never failing to discipline him for retaliating, happens all the time in this world. Have you ever noticed how none of the "problem children" that you've seen in your life were normal-looking?

Cody's experience is a huge example of how badly ugly males suffer in this society, even as young children. This is what redpilled and bluepilled normalfags don't get about incels being "antisocial". We weren't born this way. We've been bullied, mistreated, and socially rejected by other people for our whole lives. They should try living like we have and seeing if they're still so confident about socializing with other people.

Side note: How much of a cuck did Mike have to be to let his stepson torment his own child while he stood there and watched?

They dont care, they just want you and your inferior genes to die off or be a good slave to them. Jfl at not weedmaxxing as an incel

my family always blame me for stuff I dont do and always mock me for minor stuff while letting my siblings off with much worse

Parents treat uglier children worse than pretty children. Almost all of them do this subconsciously
"pretty and ugly children were treated in starkly different ways, with seat belt use increasing in direct proportion to attractiveness. When a woman was in charge, 4 percent of the homeliest children were strapped in compared with 13.3 percent of the most attractive children. The difference was even more acute when fathers led the shopping expedition -- in those cases, none of the least attractive children were secured with seat belts, while 12.5 percent of the prettiest children were."

From womb to the tomb your life is your bones and skin quality.

Parents treat uglier children worse than pretty children. Almost all of them do this subconsciously
"pretty and ugly children were treated in starkly different ways, with seat belt use increasing in direct proportion to attractiveness. When a woman was in charge, 4 percent of the homeliest children were strapped in compared with 13.3 percent of the most attractive children. The difference was even more acute when fathers led the shopping expedition -- in those cases, none of the least attractive children were secured with seat belts, while 12.5 percent of the prettiest children were."

Thanks. I'm adding that to the wiki. Nice find.

Jesus Christ, what a world we live in.

And after the constant putdowns and shitty treatment people act surprised when you don't grow up to be an effective wage slaving normie

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Lookism is the most dangerous kind of bigotry because it's the most socially acceptable kind of bigotry.

Is there one of male vs female siblings? I would like to see that one, might confirm something.

Last edited:
A blood relationship does not protect you from the ravages of lookism. A genetically inferior male can only find refuge with his own, if he’s lucky

I honestly feel bad for Cody tbh