Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About friendly girls and having female friends – a greycel's update

E

Ectrodactylous

5'7" manlet with arm malformations
★★★
I do not think too well of most girls. But then, at least in my country, there are those 10% or so who are friendly, polite, a bit feather-brained, somewhat funny and usually also religious. Now, two such girls befriended me in high school, and it felt really nice to know them, especially since one of them was being particularly kind, and some of the community here said I'm a normie because she is ostensibly giving me IOI's and she expects me to act on her; well, I have tried, and it did not go well, I am clearly in the friend zone, all due to my stupid upper limb hypoplasia.
At first, I did not mind the idea of remaining 'just friends,' but the problem is – this is not actually possible. You can't be too close, or it could get awkward. You can't be good friends for a long time, because she is going to be married at some point, after which you won't be able to see her regularly (unless you have a wife yourself, and your two couples are in good relations, but that is not an option for incels). Honestly, if that one female friend became a nun, never married, and I came to be, say, a priest, then she could be a close friend and confidante for the rest of my life, and I wouldn't even have to care about remaining a KHHV. It's just that I have a need for some female contact (one person would be enough, really). It's a terrible pity I could not feel the same warmth with male friends. (Does anyone here feel the same?) I honestly wish i never got to know those girls, because before that happened I did not feel much towards their ilk other than occasional attraction, Should've been more heedful. I hope that cutting down on association with members of the opposite sex will bring things back to normal; on second thought, though, getting to know some females temporarily cured me after years of lying down, rotting and feeling depressed, but I am back at it now – it's even worse because I got oneitis and can't stop thinking about one of those friends.
Nevertheless, it might be too early to tell whether I'm truly an incel, so I don't think I'll be posting for now, at least until I am 100% that here is indeed where i belong.

UPDATE: Just turned 18 today. A few days ago I learnt that the girl mentioned has moved to the US for good. She didn't even tell me.:feelskek: I guess I'll never get to see her again.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Fuck my miserable life. Fuck my crooked, four-fingered forelimb. As though being 5'7" weren't subhuman enough. Good girls are fewer than I thought. Fuck this world.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She probably used your injury to virtue signal in front of your class, you're normie tier for approaching females though, they should feel embarrassed being seen with you.

UPDATE: Just turned 18 today. A few days ago I learnt that the girl mentioned has moved to the US for good. She didn't even tell me.:feelskek: I guess I'll never get to see her again.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Fuck my miserable life. Fuck my crooked, four-fingered forelimb. As though being 5'7" weren't subhuman enough. Good girls are fewer than I thought. Fuck this world.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I am 5'7 too. Its over

You're so fucked lol just googled what your condition was, how do you even jerk off

She probably used your injury to virtue signal in front of your class, you're normie tier for approaching females though, they should feel embarrassed being seen with you.
Girls should feel embarrassed being seen with me...:feelskek: Fuck, that's the most powerful blackpill I've heard in my fucking life.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:You guys were right. Females are intrinsically trash (or at least the vast majority of them). And I stupidly deluded myself that there is hope. But there isn't. Not for a subhuman like me. Fuck. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
If she left your country without telling you, she never cared about you at all :smonk:

upper limb hypoplasia
enlighten us

she is going to be married at some point, after which you won't be able to see her regularly
This is the purpose of male "friends" for a foid.

Male friends are backup plans in case her marriage fails and she needs someone to support her.

You're in her queue of potential betabuxxers, you're not the first (that would be the husband), but you're there.

Females are intrinsically trash
Obviously, those aren't the right words; I should not generalise like that. Not all females are bad (even though I hold the majority in rather low esteem), and not wanting a disabled manlet like me does not make them such – I fully understand it. What I find repulsive, however, is toying with the feelings of an unfortunate beggar – for the sake of improving one's personal image or perhaps just for fun. This is what has been done to me, and this is the reason behind the frustration which caused me to write what I have. Her faults have already been forgiven, and I wish her all the best; still, my experience is a good example of how perfidy may lie even in those girls whom one would consider above suspicion (by no means do I imply that it necessarily does). There do exist women whom I regard as reputable – not being duplicitous, however, they will naturally not try to get involved with me.

Last edited: