Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel About my therapy: i noticed something. I dunno if they do this consciously. They REALLY like when i delude myself. Has anyone noticed this?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I already said (in another post) that i was reading on taoism, but thats not that important.

What is important is that i said that to my therapist and that i was trying to "empty my mind of all the drivel" and she looked ECSTATIC. Like i said to her that im marrying the love of my life or that my wife is pregnant or something (JUST EXAMPLES, I DONT HAVE A FUCKING WIFE).

i didnt notice this reaction at first, but just remembering it gives me the fucking creeps...

Like how this should make her THAT happy?! She didnt have anything to do with it in the first place anyways...

The more you delude yrslf to anything thats not realistically achievable, like idealistical garbage (not trying to diss taoism, i really liked that book, really good cope) of any kind, the more their eyes light up.

hey REALLY like when i delude myself. Has anyone noticed this?​

Yup! That's the modus operandi of female-thinking driven therapy. Females are too weak to face the truth so the copes they go by are the ones that they preach.

The goal of therapy for unattractive men is turn you into a wage slave zombie. Be a cog in the wheel and shut up.

Yup! That's the modus operandi of female-thinking driven therapy. Females are too weak to face the truth so the copes they go by are the ones that they preach.
I would go even further and say they werent designed (as in of nature) to deal with reality all together. They just wrap up a veneer of sanity as they deal with modern life, and thats it.

They can also get away with it, since the problems they have are made up in their head, so deluding themselves into no longer thinking they have problems ACTUALLY WORKS.

But for men, our problems are rooted in REALITY, so this same method DOES NOT WORK for us. As usual, females either do not care or cannot relate.

The goal of therapy for unattractive men is turn you into a wage slave zombie. Be a cog in the wheel and shut up.