Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Absolutely Brutal Dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
The dogpill absolutely destroyed me.

The dogpill absolutely destroyed me.
The Dogpill is very brutal. At first you think it’s just some childish incel meme, and then the more research you do, the more you realize it’s 100% truth

jesus fucking christ

White Woman are a next level of fucked up.

The Dogpill is very brutal. At first you think it’s just some childish incel meme, and then the more research you do, the more you realize it’s 100% truth

I hope her to get some disease or bacterium

White Woman are a next level of fucked up.
How utterly disgusting and shameful. That whore needs to be put in a cage and pissed on. Sodomy and disgusting unethical sluttery like this happen all the time. They'd rather fuck disgusting vermin than a human being. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Hope the west dies asap
How utterly disgusting and shameful. That whore needs to be put in a cage and pissed on. Sodomy and disgusting unethical sluttery like this happen all the time. They'd rather fuck disgusting vermin than a human being. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
That's too light, she needs to be stoned to death in public

They all should be hanged by the neck until dead.

This does not surprises me. Whores are completely devoid of any principles, they will do everything to get the best sex which is done by the chaddest animal out there. If gorillas had big penises, the gorillapill would be a lot more brutal than the dogpill. It's over if you're a framelet and manlet. Foids deem you as weak, fragile, and unworthy of love, even though you are able to completely overpower them in the physical aspect. It's over.

Would be funny if the dog gave her an STD.

They'd rather do this than hold our hand.
Also lmao at the husband fucking her AFTER the dog not only fucks her, but cums in her pussy.
Lmao imagine going for Fido's sloppy seconds.
Absolute cuck.
He should have fucked her first, not let the damn dog do it.

Really makes you think

Last edited: