Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolutely brutal random comment I found on reddit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Asdfa

context:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/INTP/comments/k0r4zj/single_intps_with_high_sex_drive_do_you_actively/

Women don't get the kind of men they want but the kind they deserve.

"I'm not that type of girl" but overientellectualized with a side of "I figured life out at 24".
A lot of virtue signalling, some truths, but overall bullshit. Prolly a liberal foid that wants to prove that taking that degree wasn't worthless.

kek, the sugarbaby whore thinks it's human and has feelings

i prefer it when they're more honest, it was lots of little things that led me to the blackpill, comments like this can be useful in waking men up over time.

i prefer it when they're more honest, it was lots of little things that led me to the blackpill, comments like this can be useful in waking men up over time.
this foid thinks like an incel, yet i dislike it because it makes me feel like shit. Almost makes me want to not be blackpilled if more women are just gonna think like us

Most men are bad at (x) because they've literally never experienced it or done it before

>Demisexual Hypersex
7930e066d68a6be922c49688347c4b33f47d76e2cb370d5eb0bd7782e9b807f8

I see you have an East Asian male as your avi. But is he Japanese? Does he respect the supremacy of tenno heika?

She's probably an ugly post-wall slampig that can't get over the fact Chad doesn't want her anymore

Most men are bad at (x) because they've literally never experienced it or done it before
Exactly. We don’t have the privilege of living life on tutorial island.

Foids hate when men don't take charge.

But also find it a turn off if they have to do any work.

JFL.

kek, the sugarbaby whore thinks it's human and has feelings
JFL she probably think she's coming off as intelligent or something, but end up just sounding wordy, pretentious and dumb. Looks like she's trying hard to fit within what she believes a "intellectual person" would say, so cringe.

"I'm not that type of girl" but overientellectualized with a side of "I figured life out at 24".
A lot of virtue signalling, some truths, but overall bullshit. Prolly a liberal foid that wants to prove that taking that degree wasn't worthless.
tbh :feelskek:

So men are weak pussies now, wonder who caused that to occur, what was that about masculinity being toxic for decades.

To get more rights for women required tearing men down. Plastics everywhere, estrogen in the water thanks to female piss full of birth control, diet lacking the right nutrients, feminization of men in popular culture, beat down mentally & emotionally non stop. Replaced by higher T levels thugs from shitholes.

I have no idea what her point is
men are emotionally stunted and need to self-reflect, but they also shouldn't be feminine and they should just cavemanmaxx and git gut at sex?
who does she want? caveman chad who talks about his feelings like a bitch then fucks the shit out of her?

Absolutely delusional, this cunt is a joke.

The ride doesn't end there:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/maadtv/comments/jslq1l/welcome_to_maad_tv_start_here/

I have no idea what her point is
men are emotionally stunted and need to self-reflect, but they also shouldn't be feminine and they should just cavemanmaxx and git gut at sex?
who does she want? caveman chad who talks about his feelings like a bitch then fucks the shit out of her?

Schizoposting

Introduction

MAAD TV is an experimental television show used to explore my mind. While in a manic state, I record myself reacting or acting out scenes and then I study them later to understand my own subconscious influences. I can't say for sure what I'm doing, but it's similar to studying your own self-portraits to understand how you perceive yourself. That's the best description I have for it right now.

The first season is entirely black and white for reasons. One of them being I wanted to explore that realm and didn't grow tired of it until I forced a stop for perspective. I made enough content to generate the entire first season to my surprise, and so I themed it that way.

All I am doing is analyzing myself, hoping to discover a novel method of psychotherapy.

Methods/Methodology

I start off by selecting which subgenres I like on TikTok, this is at the beginning of making an account. Then I start upvoting content I enjoy, so that I get things more tailored to what I like, or what resonates. When a song or trend comes up, I take note of it, and of course if it's a global or app-wide trend, I'll see it tons of times anyway.

Once I'm ready to record my reaction to it (and these are live, improv reactions unless I was practicing a dance), I smoke some weed, get the set up ready and then record.

Something to note here is that unless I knew the song outside of the app, I did not hear any of these songs ahead of time. Meaning: I didn't know the rest of the lyrics, and even sometimes, didn't know the original song or have any relationship to it. This is important. It's illustrating selection factors that are outside of my conscious choice. Remember: the goal is to understand my own depression and inertia (inertia being a type of inertness or non-movement). Not only understand, but fix it. I'm here to also answer the question: who am I? Exploring myself through these characters helps.

...more to come.

That whore claims to be INTJ, which is very rare in women and would explain her pessimist and overly critical view. I know it because I'm INTJ myself.

However she doesn't represent women's opinion at all. Most foids are happy being Chad's cum dumpster and then leeching some betabuxx.

Last edited:
ngl I thought it was some mentally ill foid but jfl this woman should be in an asylum wtf is this shit :lul:
Sane females that are not whores don't post on reddit.

That sounds like a man wrote it

And they say we're autistic

This chick is litteraly just a crazy person. Looks mixed race based on the video. Highest rate of mental illness.

the foid that wrote this is probably a fat ugly feminazi
btw jfl @ the faggots who believe in that 16 personalities bullshit :feelskek:

Straight from the whore's mouth you heard her: she wants an alpha to rape her. When Covid-19 goes to hell I WILL darktriadmax for real and no I am not doing anything illegal irl.

the foid that wrote this is probably a fat ugly feminazi
btw jfl @ the faggots who believe in that 16 personalities bullshit :feelskek:

they're the same type of retards that believe in astrology

Straight from the whore's mouth you heard her: she wants an alpha to rape her. When Covid-19 goes to hell I WILL darktriadmax for real and no I am not doing anything illegal irl.

someone posted a tiktok of this bitch. She looks like if the predator was a zombie.

That whore claims to be INTJ, which is very rare in women and would explain her pessimist and overly critical view. I know it because I'm INTJ myself.

However she doesn't represent women's opinion at all. Most foids are happy being Chad's cum dumpster and then leeching some betabuxx.
hello brother INTJ-A here

This blackpill is too big for me to swallow

MBTI is retarded and a slight step above horoscopes and this whore has the nerve of calling men emotionally weak when she needs a borderline magical mind chart that tries to classify all of humanity into 16 things. JFL

Just more proof that life is over at 20 if you didnt ascend as a teen. Any foid can smell inexperience from a mile away and it is a red flag in their eyes

Just more proof that life is over at 20 if you didnt ascend as a teen. Any foid can smell inexperience from a mile away and it is a red flag in their eyes

I know it was a abornrmal person when I read that, women don’t talk like that thing

I mean who is the one that put their standards for us at such an impossible bar that no one who tries will be able to reach it? Who is the one that put their standards so high that the young boys and men growing up in this present society don’t even try to attempt to get to it, because 1) they don’t want to embarrass themselves in front of everyone for fear they may actually not be good enough, and 2) because boys and men don’t try, they think we’re pathetic and...news flash...don’t try hard enough.

I don’t even know if my shit made sense but foids need to take a long hard look at the mirror if they really want to be a positive change in this world. But of course fucking foids think complaining on a stupid Reddit post is going to do that. There’s only 55+ million total users on that platform. That’s absolutely nothing. Foid ain’t changing shit.

and that foid is probably talking about “pathetic” white men. Imagine her disgust towards ethnics.