Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Acting autistic around attractive women

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
You may ask why? I am aware that I am being judged for my dwarf height, ogre face and autism. Entered the store tonight to buy some copes and stumbled upon an attractive woman but I couldn't even see her entire face. She looked at me as I was entering the store and I instantly turned around out of embarrassment due to my looks. Even worse when I have to wait on the counter and there is an attractive foid behind me. I feel like I am being judged for being undesirable subhuman.

You may ask why? I am aware that I am being judged for my dwarf height, ogre face and autism. Entered the store tonight to buy some copes and stumbled upon an attractive woman but I couldn't even see her entire face. She looked at me as I was entering the store and I instantly turned around out of embarrassment due to my looks. Even worse when I have to wait on the counter and there is an attractive foid behind me. I feel like I am being judged for being undesirable subhuman.
they dont care. they see tons of subhumans a day.

They at least feel disgust and sub5s are not even that common compared to normies.
dude im telling you you are overthinking. most humans are solipsistic. no one thinks about other people for more than 5 seconds.

dude im telling you you are overthinking. most humans are solipsistic. no one thinks about other people for more than 5 seconds.

Fuckn oath.

WhenevER I see random people walking past me or close to me on street, I forget about them within 5 seconds of looking away from them for the last time.

ThERe’s too many people in the world, everybody is on their own journey, no point in wasting brain enERgy in caring about what someone thinks about you (unless it’s a potential employER/business partnER or anyone else you can financially benefit from, or a foid who you’re “trying” to fuck etc).

Let evERybody else be nothing but a background charactER while you are the protagonist in the story of your life. Don’t give enERgy to them unless they are presently playing/could potentially play in the future, a significant role in your life.

All normies, even HTNs+ do this though. I see them talking about all the time on tiktok and I’ve witnessed them act awkward irl when some girl they were into gave them attention.

Attractive foids acts also pretty autistic

everyone hates autistic men