Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Adam Lanza the kindergarten killer was an incel.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
Adam Lanza did not leave any manifesto of some kind witch really is a shame. But we have that ominous phone call. Here is my conclusion on what happened to Adam Lanza and what he would have described if there was any kind of manifesto.

Adam Lanza was an incel, yes you read that right! He had never:

-Had a girlfriend
-Never gotten any affection
-Never kissed a girl
-Never held a girls hand

Adam Lanza started to hate the world for this and became an avid misanthrop. But Adam Lanza went to even darker places in his mind than even Seung Hui Cho and Jake Davidson did. Seung Hui Cho for example, killed people that already had tasted the hedonistic lifestyle with kinky sex, drug fuelled orgys and an endless wheel of ever-changing sex partners.

Adam Lanza went further than that. He wanted to annihilate people before they even had the pleasure to participate in this. So he focused his attention to kindergarten kids. Adam Lanza knew that in just a few short years they would embark on their never ending sexual journey. They would start having mind blowing orgasms with countless sex partners as early as age 13. They would put Adam Lanzas legacy to shame and he could not allow this to happen! In his world they must be destroyed before they started their perverted pleasures.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you like Adam Lanza?

there’s no way he did this. Psyop

He was a pussy for killing defenseless children. He should've at least picked people his own size. Even then, you can't really call it a fair fight when the other party holds a weapon that shoots lead at the speed of sound.

saint lanzacel

He was very cleary incel. He legit had such a low trust face due to how narrow and long his face with bulgy eyes.

Very interesting theory :feelsYall:

He was a pussy for killing defenseless children. He should've at least picked people his own size. Even then, you can't really call it a fair fight when the other party holds a weapon that shoots lead at the speed of sound.
Adam Lanza knew what they would become in just a few short years though.
He made it his mission to destroy them before they started having all that kinky sex with threesomes, anal and drugs just to name a few.

1f97a

30 videos there Will Prove Otherwise that the shooting did not occur Fema drill went live,

30 videos there Will Prove Otherwise that the shooting did not occur Fema drill went live,
I have heard the rumours about this and the Alex Jones stuff. Maybe i should dig a little into it?

I would hate to tarnish Adam Lanzas beautiful incel aurora though. As a peculiar and unique incel spree killer. A lot of girls get wet between their legs for him nowadays. I have seen it online, he has a large female fanbase these days.

There is something malevolent about Lanza I don't like.
I've read the accounts of first responders and picturing a pile of those dead kids in the bathroom is pretty disturbing, they did nothing to deserve that.

Last edited:
There is something malevolent about Lanza I don't like.
I've read the accounts of first responders and picturing a pile of those dead kids in the bathroom is pretty disturbing, they did nothing to deserve that.
Adam Lanzas idea was to destroy them before they started doing stuff. An interesting thought in my opinion.

His work was proactive.

I have a very similar appearance to lanzacel

Adam Lanzas idea was to destroy them before they started doing stuff. An interesting thought in my opinion.

His work was proactive.
Yeah, but .... kids
My nihilism towards society only really extends to adults, but not kids. I still have moral scruples.

With respect to adults, I don't really care. I wouldn't ever ER myself, but I honestly don't care about the victims when they do happen.

Last edited:
Yeah, but .... kids
My nihilism towards society only really extends to adults, but not kids. I still have moral scruples.

With respect to adults, I don't really care.
I respect your point of view Bro. Adam Lanza was really something... a unique character for sure.

Yeah, but .... kids

With respect to adults, I don't really care. I wouldn't ever ER myself, but I honestly don't care about the victims when they do happen.
Kind of unrelated but that profile pic looks kind of like Aldrich Ames. I think he also was an incel when younger; it carried over when he got older.

Kind of a tangent; I'm the king of tangents.

Fuck Adam Lanza. I agree with someone else on here that he killed kids. If he hated his life or whatever, he should've just taken himself out.

Whether he was a real incel or not, I think he was just bonkers. Plenty of people are sexless and don't do that.

Kind of unrelated but that profile pic looks kind of like Aldrich Ames. I think he also was an incel when younger; it carried over when he got older.

Kind of a tangent; I'm the king of tangents.
Funny, I remember watching a TV series about Ames recently and can't remember it's name ....

I was just thinking about it recently, your typical Cold War double-agent origin story.

I think if it weren't for his wife Rosario, he may not've turned traitor. His inceldom from his youth made him too insecure and he didn't want to just divorce her, so he traitormaxxed.
Funny, I remember watching a TV series about Ames recently and can't remember it's name ....

I was just thinking about it recently, your typical Cold War double-agent origin story.

I think if it weren't for his wife Rosario, he may not've turned traitor. His inceldom from his youth made him too insecure and he didn't want to just divorce her, so he traitormaxxed.
+1 for "traitormaxxed" :feelsokman:

He should started mass shooting at high school, not elementary school full of innocent child. Whenever he is incels or not.

He should started mass shooting at high school, not elementary school full of innocent child. Whenever he is incels or not.
Adam Lanza knew they would not stay innocent for long. He chose to destroy them before that happened....

Adam Lanza knew they would not stay innocent for long. He chose to destroy them before that happened....
Yeah, okay. We understand his motive - but there is still the killing kids part.
I could never, in conscience, bring myself to kill a child, the moral inhibition is too great.

There is just something malevolent and evil about targeting that age group. As I elaborated on here earlier, when adults die in a mass shooting, I don't really care - whatever. I think his main goal was infamy, Lanza was obsessed by previous shooters, and he certainly got it.

Going ER just isn't my jam.

Maybe it is just because I read the initial reports from first responders and found them pretty damn disturbing.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you like Adam Lanza?
i am saddened by every mass murder.
When i read the description of any of them i shudder in horror of how incompetent it was. He could've killed 100 kids if he wasnt a retard, same goes for columbine, elliot...

Even breivik wounded hundreds more than he killed, he couldve scored 3x kills if he just shot all the bodies. Brendan tarrant did good mowing down the first mosque but then just drove around like a retard

It is a shame to meticulously plan the one good day in your life then fuck it up on basics.
If i ever have the time, money and opportunity to go ER i will break their high scores i promise

(this post is 100% sarcastic comedy i have no intentions of commiting mass murder or any other crime. i am very mentally stable and a well adjusted member of society)

:soy: :soy: :soy:

what is this bullshit, you act like teens or adults can defend themselves against bullets that move over 365 meter per second

what is this bullshit, you act like teens or adults can defend themselves against bullets that move over 365 meter per second
It's more moral than attacking literal elementary school children.

It would've been a fair fight had it been adults. Now children is a line I don't cross. So fuck Adam.

He reminds me of the riddler

Adam Lanza knew what they would become in just a few short years though.
He made it his mission to destroy them before they started having all that kinky sex with threesomes, anal and drugs just to name a few.

Is he from the future? Travelling to the past to kill future chads and sluts lol.

I search his pictures online. He is indeed an incel.

its obvious just look at him. He was so autistic he darkened his room with black plastic and only talked to his mum via email. Of course it doesnt excuse what he did but autistic men like that are treated absolutely horrible by society and health institutions so its no surprise he went completely nuts
yeah ik some people dont believe the shooting was real but i think it was. They didnt even make stricter gun control afterwards and there was nothing else going on during that time so there was no reason to do some false flag shit

Adam Lanza was asexual

Is he from the future? Travelling to the past to kill future chads and sluts lol.

I search his pictures online. He is indeed an incel.
Adam Lanza is the "John Connor" of incels.

There is some evidence that Lanza actually drove to his former high school, but then he circled back to Sandy Hook.

So yes, he consciously targeted small children - because he was a pussy.

There is some evidence that Lanza actually drove to his former high school, but then he circled back to Sandy Hook.

So yes, he consciously targeted small children - because he was a pussy.
What a fag, at least go after the local pig department or some sorority

Ofcourse he had autism

I really don't believe this was a false flag event.