Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Advice for an autistic like me?

I don't mind being alone, when you don't mind being alone it's like you break chains that hold you back and you feel free. I got you brocel, please don't feel alone I am here for you :panties: I was once scared of having no friends but I like spending time with myself alone, social relationships absolutely crush me and tire me. I only hope I can achieve my life goals that's all. But please talk to me I want to help you with your loneliness
ded srs you wanna keep me company? i'm kinda annoying
also mogs me only here 3 days and already 100 posts, you're gonna be out of greyceldom in like a week

I registred here in hopes of finding people like me since I feel different and out of place everywhere I go :cryfeels:

Any autisticels who can give advice on how to cope with loneliness and lack of faith in society and humans and also the feeling of feeling different?

I fucking hate every modern piece of entertainment because nothing impresses me and it's all low quality so the only things I like is gaming and drawing and occasionally running.
There is only ONE thing that autistic Outcasts like you and I can really do to cope with Loneliness and lack of faith in society, and that is;
COPE.

Running, Drawing, and Gaming are all good copes, Never let them go unless they stop benefiting you.

Only do things that are in your best interest, and benefit you the most, Because nobody else in this world is going to help yourself more than you. FUCK SOCIETY, You should not give a fuck about all that rubbish about "Helping Society" and "Helping People" because those same people and Society didn't give a fuck about YOU! Where were these people when we were suffering with Loneliness and depression, Huh?

The only thing you can do to deal with feeling different is to accept that ARE different. You and I have autistic, We were born to be different, and born to be alone. I got used to that at a very young age.

There is only ONE thing that autistic Outcasts like you and I can really do to cope with Loneliness and lack of faith in society, and that is;
COPE.

Running, Drawing, and Gaming are all good copes, Never let them go unless they stop benefiting you.

Only do things that are in your best interest, and benefit you the most, Because nobody else in this world is going to help yourself more than you. FUCK SOCIETY, You should not give a fuck about all that rubbish about "Helping Society" and "Helping People" because those same people and Society didn't give a fuck about YOU! Where were these people when we were suffering with Loneliness and depression, Huh?

The only thing you can do to deal with feeling different is to accept that ARE different. You and I have autistic, We were born to be different, and born to be alone. I got used to that at a very young age.
I appreciate that. Thank you.

ded srs you wanna keep me company? i'm kinda annoying
also mogs me only here 3 days and already 100 posts, you're gonna be out of greyceldom in like a week
Im postmaxxing because knowing people like me exist is lifefuel :feelsaww: Im a boring fuck too

Become a NEET.

I knew by the latter years of high school that I desired to embrace NEETdom, since the best moments of my school life had always been ditching class and staying in the bathroom or feigning illness and staying at home

What I didn't know until several years later is that autism is actually a diagnosable medical condition and classified as a disability. Use this to your advantage by getting diagnosed and applying for NEETbux.

Become a NEET.

I knew by the latter years of high school that I desired to embrace NEETdom, since the best moments of my school life had always been ditching class and staying in the bathroom or feigning illness and staying at home

What I didn't know until several years later is that autism is actually a diagnosable medical condition and classified as a disability. Use this to your advantage by getting diagnosed and applying for NEETbux.
Thank you, I've been considering that

The real advice is the same as for everyone. Maxx out whatever you want/can. Looking better will always improve your chances. With good enough looks you can be a cringy autist and it'll be forgiven.

Im postmaxxing because knowing people like me exist is lifefuel :feelsaww: Im a boring fuck too
i know the feel brother, i don't post much because i don't have the energy to post often
also just saw your profile, you're brazilian? are you mixed race? :feelswhere:
Become a NEET.

NEET here checking in, can confirm being a NEET makes being incel much easier. you don't have to go outside and see normalfags having fun while you suffer, and you don't have to interact with shitty stuck up foids or bosses at work, you can dedicate all your time to copes and it's really what every incel needs

Last edited:
i know the feel brother, i don't post much because i don't have the energy to post often
also just saw your profile, you're brazilian? are you mixed race? :feelswhere:
Yeah and I don't even know what kind of fucking race mix I came from :feelskek: But my skin is white