Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advice for incels: Join a church

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-

it's funny because I used to go to youth group with my cousin, all the girls talked to him while I sat in the corner waiting for it to end. I wonder if his height of 6'3" had anything to do with it.

"CHRISTIAN" WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY, AND ALL THE ROASTIES IN THE CHURCH USED TO BE (PROBABLY STILL ARE) MASSIVE SLUTS

Jfl at the article

Without reading the article, I kinda agree. Not because foids in church are different from foids anywhere else, but because it can become a sort of a social circle that can only increase your chances. You can always quit after all, it's not a mosque.

Edit: read the article, good advice.

Last edited:
join a church, so we can help you cope saying your misery is merely god's will

I mean one can find more single moms in church than in clubs. And churchmaxxing = socialmaxxing, unless being religious will make women attracted more to personality and seeing us like Chad

I skimmed the article and halfway through he calles us all insane, and then goes on to say that his advice won't work for insane people. Typical media pontificating bullshit.

I thought chad only didn't apply in church.

DEDSRS.

Didn't take long to figure it out when all the foids were with tallfags.

Women have proved time and time again that not even religon can sway their pursuit to become a cumrag for chad.

Last edited:
Might be legit in the bible belt but youd never get past Ron Jon the helicopter dad with his 12 gauge. Plus youd get mogged by her cousin Billy Bob

Religious cucks always tryna recruit the vulnerable.

Truth is the belief in god Is because you're scared and you need to feel like someone is taking care of you. It's a cope. the oldest cope

Just have a "relationship with Jesus" theory.

"Churches" are beyond feminized in year of our Lord 2020. I used to read Dalrock's pro-male blog on Christianity (where "blackpill" was coined) but he essentially gave up on pushing back against this garbage. The only exceptions may be very fundamental churches, but I for one can't find one that isn't comprised in the entirety of the nearest city.

Truth is the belief in god Is because you're scared and you need to feel like someone is taking care of you. It's a cope. the oldest cope
NGL if joining a church got me a loyal becky gf, I'd say my Our Fathers every night.

Christian women are still whores.

Going to church in 2020 = incel trait

I would if they gave me a holy virgin female

Typical media pontificating bullshit.

Just have a "relationship with Jesus" theory.

"Churches" are beyond feminized in year of our Lord 2020. I used to read Dalrock's pro-male blog on Christianity (where "blackpill" was coined) but he essentially gave up on pushing back against this garbage. The only exceptions may be very fundamental churches, but I for one can't find one that isn't comprised in the entirety of the nearest city.

Posters on Dalrock's wordpress site used to pretend to hate the media every chance they got, yet when Dalrock was referred to in the New York Times by Ross Douhat they gushed over it and took it as proof that the manosphere is going mainstream.

My life would still be shit regardless of religion.

They created a whole religion around Mary being a cheating whore.

Still totes a virgin. GOD did it. The ultimate chad who abandoned his kid.

Guess that makes him a tyrone. :feelsEhh:

Where is my wife, god? I did what you said and didn't fornicate, so where's the payoff?

I was part of 2 churches and was bullied on both.
Never more and I don’t follow God, so there’s no reason for me to be part of one.

god loves me bro thats why he condemned me to eternal suffering here on earth and made my copes sins that are punishable with further eternal torment

Churchs are mostly old women in the uk

If there are average of sub-average women, it might be worth a shot.

If not, don't even bother.

I used to be a diligent church attender, and i can say without a shadow of a doubt that it is better than the "outside world", but not by much. There are about 4 kinds of women that go to church.

1 - The truly faithful church girl. Those still exist, but there are very few of them, and they are highly sought after.

2 - The single moms and older women that used to be degenerates when they were young, but then got tired of it and turned to christianity in the hopes of healing the damage their degenerate past lives caused to them. If you have money, those women will try to betabuxx yo ass.

3 - The girl that goes to church just to pose as a christian. Just as degenerate as a regular woman, not much to say here.

4 - The kinda-christian girl. Those girls take church seriously, but not by much. They aren't as promiscuous as the average girl, but they are not chaste as well. If you're a normie, you might have a small chance with those women, but if you're sub5 in looks, your chances are pretty much zero.

I kinda left the church years ago, nowadays i go there every now and then when i want to. I still have a lot of friends there, and from what i talk to them, not much has changed.

I like the caring of a commenting dad about his incel-son and that he doesn't shame him:

"Second...this column hit me like a ton of bricks. I have a 27 year old ‘incel’ living upstairs who’s a tremendous kid, hard working...but a bit naive and innocent for the real world of the bars.

His mother and I have been married for 31 years, but we both grew up in the bar scene and that’s actually how we met. It’s like drinking water for us to walk into a bar and start talking to anyone...including the innocent flirting. Our son doesn’t have those skills...and now thanks to you...I’m ‘woke’ to understand he will never have those skills.
Starting this Sunday, I’m going to take him to a church I think he’ll like (younger audience) and the following week his mother can take him to another church...and so on and so on until he finds somewhere he feels comfortable.
This was eye-opening. Ann Landers has nothing on you, my friend. "

Nonetheless: Don't go to church. This place is not IRL-Tinder for Incels.
I agree. There is a better chance of finding a wife there, even a virgin, but they are also looking for an equally faithful husband, so a short time Rel-Larp should be of little use despite being immoral - or you have to be lucky to pick the female larper looking for "good men". But she and the religious girl who throws away her good intentions to marry a Christian would do it only for Chad or Norm Betabux probably.
*And yes, there have to be young women in the first place. In my town, it is nearly zero. Normally the demand for Christian husbands is high because of the scarcity of young male Christians, but this ratio is not everywhere the same.

@UpsideDown: Funny order. ^^

Last edited:
Church gives you false hope so nah

it's funny because I used to go to youth group with my cousin, all the girls talked to him while I sat in the corner waiting for it to end. I wonder if his height of 6'3" had anything to do with it.

"CHRISTIAN" WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY, AND ALL THE ROASTIES IN THE CHURCH USED TO BE (PROBABLY STILL ARE) MASSIVE SLUTS
dunno bro my sister got married in a church and the guy is shorter than her KEK, he is like 7/10 facially tho

stopped reading after 6'3''

Last time I went to church the hottest foid around my age was married to go 6’4 Josh Duhmel doppelgänger.

the church pill was one of my worst experiences in life.

I actually attended several churches for a while during a spiritual seeking phase I had. there were no girls my age at any of them, which I both anticipated and did not care about because I wasn't going there to get laid. I skimmed through this article and a lot of what he says here just sounds really gross.

"it won't kill you to listen to a sermon or two, and if you manage to sit through it a girl will get down on her knees and agree to have sex with you for the rest of your life" following this type of mindset will almost certainly result in you going to hell

Last edited:
From what I've seen going to church, all the girls there were with attractive, white and tall guys (Well, taller than me atleast) as a couple. I never went hoping to get a girl or anything, but because this really brings me some peace about my inceldoom, probably a cope. Well, it happens that it really bothers and makes me uncomfortable that there are women there (the younger girls at least). I can't leave my annoyance aside when I see them there, I know very well that none of them would want to be with me for obvious reasons (Short and ethnic). I also don't see that they were very spiritual like pastors by example, and the other guys didn't seem as interested in the Bible as I was (At least the young ones) I don't think there is a way to get a faithful girl and that you really attract her being incel, and yeah, even the virgin ones there are Chad only.

In my city churches are closed due coronahoax, i don't think this virus is real, but anyways, i would like to go to get infected and just die. I hope they open soon.

All women, from all religions and ethnicities are chadsexuals

Christianity is an excuse for bad people to forgive themselves for their sins.

Nah I think I’ll pass on that one