Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice from a oneitiscel

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Never truly let yourself fall in love with someone, if it doesn’t work out you’ll just be hurt and not able to move on. Don’t get attached. This advice applies to normies and incels, regardless what tier you are there are always chances they don’t reciprocate despite all your effort.

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

My advice to onitiscels and normies, your oneitis is still a woman and there is no two types of foids, AWALT.

Eat something.

Never truly let yourself fall in love with someone, if it doesn’t work out you’ll just be hurt and not able to move on. Don’t get attached. This advice applies to normies and incels, regardless what tier you are there are always chances they don’t reciprocate despite all your effort.
I was rejected 5 months ago, still think about her every day. Today I think I caught her smell, came home and cried. Good advice. Never let yourself fall in love with a foid, they don't deserve.

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

My advice to onitiscels and normies, your oneitis is still a woman and there is no two types of foids, AWALT.

Y
My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:
Your wrong if looks were everything to relationships and dating she would have dated me when I asked her out

Your wrong if looks were everything to relationships and dating she would have dated me when I asked her out
She likely has better-looking white Chads she was either already with or vying for; you think it was your personality? :feelshaha:

She likely has better-looking white Chads she was either already with or vying for; you think it was your personality? :feelshaha:
Yes I should have talked to her more before asking her out

Nothing will change now regardless of my personality, I’m sub5 and lookism in dating only apply to sub5s

Re: So I like think I'm lez
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153756539Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:26 PM CST
Acute attraction doesn't necessarily indicate that you an extensive psychological orientation towards a specific gender, especially recognizing that the adolescent mind is still under intense development. I'd suggest communicating with an experienced and authorized relative.
Re: I cant get over the fact that my friend is better than me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158458104Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:11 PM CDT
You aren't inferior to your friend whatsoever. Each individual varies in personality characteristics from another person, I'm certain that you have plenty of positive and beneficial characteristics without having to conform to the social standards of another adolescent. It's much better to divide yourself from the psychological entrapment of a clique than it is to allow yourself to become attached to something that could eventually damage your social perception of other humans when negativity occurs. Furthermore, you may want to discuss your recent thoughts with your acquaintance.

I don’t believe she’d have a chad bf at that time

Highly unlikely when the only women i’ll see are roasties at work (probably not even half of the time)

Advice from another former oneitiscel:

If you have a oneitis, ask her out as early as you can.
The more you wait, the more you brain will imagine things such as you and her cuddling or having sex, and the more you'll suffer when she'll eventually reject you.

She'll never love you, so shelter your suffering as early as you can.

My advice is for them to stop wasting their time.

Advice from another former oneitiscel:

If you have a oneitis, ask her out as early as you can.
The more you wait, the more you brain will imagine things such as you and her cuddling or having sex, and the more you'll suffer when she'll eventually reject you.

She'll never love you, so shelter your suffering as early as you can.
True