Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Advice from Epictetus

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Epictetus advises, “Do not seek to have events happen as you want them to, but instead want them to happen as they do happen, and your life will go well"

This could be a good cope for incels

giga cope
let's see him say that in 2019

Sounds like MGTOW/MSTOW

Epictetus advises, “Do not seek to have events happen as you want them to, but instead want them to happen as they do happen, and your life will go well"

This could be a good cope for incels

I wouldn't even call it a cope, I'd call it sound straightforward and logical advice

Reminds me of all those incels who go on and on about love, and endlessly chasing after the dream of "ascension" and getting the white picket fence ending

They are in denial and deluded, if you lived your life based on how things do happen, your life would indeed be much easier

This quote is pretty much the very way in which I am trying to live my life now, I just never put it so succinctly into words

Its summarizes what incels should do pretty well, if you are aware of the black pill, then you know how things in life do happen, so why are you wasting your time focusing on how you want it to be

I'd say the real copers are the ones who can't accept and act on this advice, stuck chasing a dream that will never come true

I wouldn't even call it a cope, I'd call it sound straightforward and logical advice

Reminds me of all those incels who go on and on about love, and endlessly chasing after the dream of "ascension" and getting the white picket fence ending

They are in denial and deluded, if you lived your life based on how things do happen, your life would indeed be much easier

This quote is pretty much the very way in which I am trying to live my life now, I just never put it so succinctly into words

Its summarizes what incels should do pretty well, if you are aware of the black pill, then you know how things in life do happen, so why are you wasting your time focusing on how you want it to be

I'd say the real copers are the ones who can't accept and act on this advice, stuck chasing a dream that will never come true
Wise insight.