Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Advice on panic attacks?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m really getting high on panic attacks

Feeling terrible all time

@Lebensmüder thanks for the breathing in the bag advice man really helped me

I’m taking meds but being without my family makes me have panic attacks

they don’t like me and run away from me everytime

I wish everyone in my family stayed in the same home

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qo4uPxhUzU

this man famously had a panic attack on live tv. he now does meditation training (mindfulness) and rates it. mindfulness is actually really good for stuff like this as well as rage issues and general emotional control. ive done daily meditation now for about 2 years and really helps, i have more control and dont ruminate on bad feelings as much

this man famously had a panic attack on live tv. he now does meditation training (mindfulness) and rates it. mindfulness is actually really good for stuff like this as well as rage issues and general emotional control. ive done daily meditation now for about 2 years and really helps, i have more control and dont ruminate on bad feelings as much

How can I learn this power bro

Most bulshit panic attack I’ve ever seen:lul:

the guy handled it very well like me in my best times

Grow a garden

How can I learn this power bro

Most bulshit panic attack I’ve ever seen:lul:

the guy handled it very well like me in my best times
there are a few apps u can get on your phone that teach you it, headspace, sam harris' app, dan harris has an app

run wrists under cold water

try to get a resting bitch face if your emotions reveal themselves in inappropriate situations

Ok

What should I download say one app

You don't have to prove yourself to this world man.

I'm thinking off taking anti-depressants to alleviate the mental pain because I had this impotent desire to kill myself a while ago and I don't want to feel sad anymore.

You don't have to prove yourself to this world man.

I'm thinking off taking anti-depressants to alleviate the mental pain because I had this impotent desire to kill myself a while ago and I don't want to feel sad anymore.
Thanks man, don’t ever kil yourself bro, we are the survivors
I wish you well op
Thanks

box-breathing-4x-v03.gif

Breathe along with this gif and focus on the air coming in and out of your lungs.
It's designed by the Navy Seals, called Box Breathing.
Oh shit the boss himself

Gotta be narcistic and Loud mouthed all the time huh?

Fucking kek , some.peoole hate talking for an audience , nothing wrong with that

watch some funny shit like the office