Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice to wagies

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Get drunk on your shift it makes everything feel better and happier.

I am neet but when I was a wagie in 2018 I would always go to the store get two shooters of the cheapest vodka. I would drink one in the bathroom before my shift and then open up a Red Bull and pour the other one inside the Red Bull and drink it. I did this on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. So I was kinda tipsy and would be low inhib and wouldn’t be scared

i played shit like minesweeper tetris and slither.io during work

Great advice. Especially together with the caffeine.

Over for pisslamcels

I am neet but when I was a wagie in 2018 I would always go to the store get two shooters of the cheapest vodka. I would drink one in the bathroom before my shift and then open up a Red Bull and pour the other one inside the Red Bull and drink it. I did this on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. So I was kinda tipsy and would be low inhib and wouldn’t be scared
I used to work at a skyzone when I was 16 I spent all my shifts in the bathroom smoking weed and watching YouTube

vice describes this site as 'the world's worst support group'

Where I work they do random tests for alcohol jfl. If this wasn't the case I would get fucked up every day tbh.

Yeah I used to drink on my lunch breaks in one of my last roles, but it was just IT support so, dont need to be sober for that shit

Impossible to be a wageslave and don't drink.
I can abstain from drinking when I don't work but I always drink some amount of alcohol when I wageslave.