Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Affirmative action robbed me of my one chance to get laid.

D

DartGoblin

Self-banned
-
Just title. I deserved a spot in an Ivy-tier college where I can earn the admiration and recognition I deserve. Meanwhile I am now stuck in a shitty state college forced to co-exist with the dumbest fucking bitches ever to be shat out. Had I gone Ivy maybe some gold digger would try to fuck me for a taste of the elite life, but no, I'm finished. At age 19 my entire life is already set for lifelong loneliness and wage-slaving. Hopefully I can eventually drug and rape someone before I kill myself, it's the only hope for me to obtain happiness at this point.

Nick Fuggers?

universities are MOG centers

find the addresses of those in charge of those universities. you know what to do. and go after ones they care the most about first.

Plan your revenge! Don't let those scum who ruined your life get away with this brocel

Cope. Look at the demographics of top schools. If you couldn’t even get into a Tier 1 school or an elite state school, chances are you were never on the ivy track to begin with.

Cope. Look at the demographics of top schools. If you couldn’t even get into a Tier 1 school or an elite state school, chances are you were never on the ivy track to begin with.
People like to cope here, he just wasn't good enough.

Just title. I deserved a spot in an Ivy-tier college where I can earn the admiration and recognition I deserve. Meanwhile I am now stuck in a shitty state college forced to co-exist with the dumbest fucking bitches ever to be shat out. Had I gone Ivy maybe some gold digger would try to fuck me for a taste of the elite life, but no, I'm finished. At age 19 my entire life is already set for lifelong loneliness and wage-slaving. Hopefully I can eventually drug and rape someone before I kill myself, it's the only hope for me to obtain happiness at this point.
So you want to drugs and rape some one

But refuse to fuck dumb hoes in your local college?

Yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back