Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afghan Orbiters Cuck to Foids.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Imagine being born in Afghanistan and having a chance to join the based Chadiban but instead you pledge your allegiance to some fat foid governor instead JFL.

Honestly? I don't blame them. It's just like the "American Dream" bullshit/nonsense that is spewed out to young people. That fat slut probably told them all they were fighting for "equality" and "feminism" and that when the war is won (over thousands of dead male bodies but she didn't say that) these men will be considered Heroes and that women all over the world will adore them and love them. So these young stupid men take up the fight and die thinking they made the world a better place never to realize they died so Chad can fuck 85% of these women and these "feminists" can fuck a new guy every week and not get pregnant and never give the VERY SAME MEN that fought for them the time of day until they are 35+ and all used up

It's the same lie said all around the world that young men fall under. I fell under it. 99% of the Incels here fell for it as well. That's how brainwashed people are these days that support free-thinking women. If I respected women and had a good job and paid my taxes I'd get the house and the dog and the wife and the kids and live happily ever after. Right? Right?.....

Nope. Not today. Not anymore. Because all women are bitches.
Every smart man would side with the Taliban because at least under their law they have a fighting fucking chance. Under Feminism we are invisible.

Honestly? I don't blame them. It's just like the "American Dream" bullshit/nonsense that is spewed out to young people. That fat slut probably told them all they were fighting for "equality" and "feminism" and that when the war is won (over thousands of dead male bodies but she didn't say that) these men will be considered Heroes and that women all over the world will adore them and love them. So these young stupid men take up the fight and die thinking they made the world a better place never to realize they died so Chad can fuck 85% of these women and these "feminists" can fuck a new guy every week and not get pregnant and never give the VERY SAME MEN that fought for them the time of day until they are 35+ and all used up

It's the same lie said all around the world that young men fall under. I fell under it. 99% of the Incels here fell for it as well. That's how brainwashed people are these days that support free-thinking women. If I respected women and had a good job and paid my taxes I'd get the house and the dog and the wife and the kids and live happily ever after. Right? Right?.....

Nope. Not today. Not anymore. Because all women are bitches.
Every smart man would side with the Taliban because at least under their law they have a fighting fucking chance. Under Feminism we are invisible.
Based post ngl.

Looks Tajik/Uzbek/Turkmen. Those at North close to their secular former Soviet countries always start rebelling when Pashtuns take over.

What punishment does the Taliban give to traitors?