Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After a certain age you are expected to have a girlfriend

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
In my country, if you walk around the streets who will see that guys who are above 20 are walking with their girlfriends while HS kids are with a with a group of friends. It's really rare to see college guys or adults with male friends on the streets. At that point you are supposed to have met a girl from your social circle and focus on spending your time with her.

If you are in college or older and you are not seen with a girl when you walk on the streets you are a loser. Only losers hang out with their male friends at that age. Normal guys are walking holding hands with their gfs.

Friends and social circles are a period in your life which prepeares you for sexual relationships. Oncem you meet a girl through these friends you advance in life by spedning your time with her. Our purpose as beings is to connect with women, not with men. Failing to do so by a certain age is a sign or retardation.

If you are in your 20s and spend your social time with male friends you are a loser. A failure. By that point you should be spending your time with a female. Your friends are nothing but a worthless cope and they hang out with you out of pity.

why do you care what society thinks. i would be happy to even have male friends to hang out with

now a days im too cool for a girlfriend

I don't want a "girlfriend" unless she is a young high school virgin. I don't care what society thinks.

If you are in your 20s and spend your social time with male friends you are a loser. A failure. By that point you should be spending your time with a female. Your friends are nothing but a worthless cope and they hang out with you out of pity.

While most friends are a cope, spending time with females and not having sex with them it´s such a pain in the ass that I prefer to avoid.

This applies in every country. If you don’t have gf in his there are issues. No wife at 35 there are issues

I meant gf

I imagined that. Spending time with a girlfriend requires a lot of socialization with females, which without good genetics or money it´s a waste of time. However, I think that you´re right. After a certain age the expectation from society of having a girlfriend becomes overbearing.

I imagined that. Spending time with a girlfriend requires a lot of socialization with females, which without good genetics or money it´s a waste of time. However, I think that you´re right. After a certain age the expectation from society of having a girlfriend becomes overbearing.

If you are an incel you will never be seen as a normal healthy human male being

its also funny how when you talk with a new female she is bound to ask if you have gf sooner or later to judge your worth by preselection. If you dont have a gf your value instantly drops in her eyes. Its also funny how they freak out when i tell them i dont, its like not having a phone or something for them because in their reality you just pick your bf from the long line of suitors like some gadget so its really weird to not have one

id say the average is 13-15? probably lower now because social media and women being even bigger whores now

No one even asks me if I have a girlfriend lmao