Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After a certain point you’re no longer a late bloomer you’re just a failure

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you don’t have at least a driver’s permit by the time you’re 20 years old then at that point you’re a failure if you don’t have enough money for an apartment by the time you’re 25 years old then you’re a failure if you haven’t had your first kiss by the time you’re 18 you’re a failure if you don’t have any skills or talents by time you finish high school you’re a failure

too lazy to get a drivers permit, I dont go anywhere anyway

I was failure since my birth

i am a glower :feelsLSD:

If you don’t have at least a driver’s permit by the time you’re 20 years old then at that point you’re a failure if you don’t have enough money for an apartment by the time you’re 25 years old then you’re a failure if you haven’t had your first kiss by the time you’re 18 you’re a failure if you don’t have any skills or talents by time you finish high school you’re a failure
Sounds like you are just making excuses to give up tbh, are you really telling me you don't there are any guys that started a great career in their 30's, or got lucky in their business finally picking up traffic in their 30's, etc.

I think the problem is that you are too focused on comparing yourself to other people and not focused enough on what you want in life personally. If your focus was about what you wanted rather than you "hitting life goals" at "the right time", you wouldn't be talking like you are now, you'd simply be focused on getting what you want in the future.

Sounds like you are just making excuses to give up tbh, are you really telling me you don't there are any guys that started a great career in their 30's, or got lucky in their business finally picking up traffic in their 30's, etc.

I think the problem is that you are too focused on comparing yourself to other people and not focused enough on what you want in life personally. If your focus was about what you wanted rather than you "hitting life goals" at "the right time", you wouldn't be talking like you are now, you'd simply be focused on getting what you want in the future.
I’m not giving up

I’m not giving up
Good, then stop speaking as if you are trying to pre-emptively creating excuses for yourself to consider giving up.

Late bloomer, early bloomer, who cares, you simply want what you want and you are going to spend your life trying to get it, that's how simple all of this shit is for me. I spend no time thinking about "milestones" and when I should have hit them.

I'm in my 20's and I don't have a drivers license or a passport, and there's no reason for me to rush to get one because I don't have a social life or the finances required to travel.

The thing is, most people rush and get a passport even though statistically most people on the planet never leave their country, and a lot of people never even leave their state or town in America. It's just some "magical milestone" they are chasing after.

It's like me rushing to buy a box of condoms before I even got a girlfriend, there's no point in thinking about milestones, work on what you have to work on, get to the point in life in which you have the resources and means to access these things, then get what you need to gain access to it.

I am the sum of all my failures.