Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News after george floyd it is no longer a meme: it's proven conclusively that niggers are america's gods

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★

A figurative sacred cow is a figure of speech for something considered immune from question or criticism, especially unreasonably so.

niggers:
  • immune from criticism. they will invoke vague hate-think laws if you criticise them. there is zero criticism of niggers from the media and other hostile-owned system apparatuses
  • the law is soft against them. in california they legalised theft under a certain value because their precious niggers won't stop stealing
  • they are worshipped for a whole month with black ''history'' month. men like mlk and lebron james are revered as gods
  • americans can probably name more civil rights leaders than they can founding fathers
  • average american fears bringing up the problems with niggers. americans when talking to each other about the sky-high crime rates have to tiptoe around the elephant in the room that is that it is almost entirely perpetrated by niggers and spics
  • institutions like the splc dedicated to advancing the welfare of niggers. no such equivalent exists for american whites
  • sport niggers like lebron james, mike tyson, kobe bryant are revered more than any intellectual in america's history. los angeles went into a month of mourning when he died
  • some people likened the death of george floyd to the martyrdom of jesus christ, further confirming the deification of this dead nigger and his transformation into the center of a religious cult
  • americans have to do penitence for their ''oppression'' of niggers. the moral panic around white supremacy further confirms this
  • white americans give sacrificial offerings to their nigger gods in the form of food stamps and government gibs
let's face it: america always has and always will be a nation of nigger-loving niggers.

thoughts @nausea @MarquisDeSade

True. Can you kill the niggers with air strikes please? (In videogame)

niggers:
  • immune from criticism. they will invoke vague hate-think laws if you criticise them. there is zero criticism of niggers from the media and other hostile-owned system apparatuses
  • the law is soft against them. in california they legalised theft under a certain value because their precious niggers won't stop stealing
  • they are worshipped for a whole month with black ''history'' month. men like mlk and lebron james are revered as gods
  • americans can probably name more civil rights leaders than they can founding fathers
  • average american fears bringing up the problems with niggers. americans when talking to each other about the sky-high crime rates have to tiptoe around the elephant in the room that is that it is almost entirely perpetrated by niggers and spics
  • institutions like the splc dedicated to advancing the welfare of niggers. no such equivalent exists for american whites
  • sport niggers like lebron james, mike tyson, kobe bryant are revered more than any intellectual in america's history. los angeles went into a month of mourning when he died
  • some people likened the death of george floyd to the martyrdom of jesus christ, further confirming the deification of this dead nigger and his transformation into the center of a religious cult
  • americans have to do penitence for their ''oppression'' of niggers. the moral panic around white supremacy further confirms this
  • white americans give sacrificial offerings to their nigger gods in the form of food stamps and government gibs
let's face it: america always has and always will be a nation of nigger-loving niggers.
@MaskedMan

It’s just a phase society will go back to hating black people soon

niggers:
I would argue that's women period that are the Gods in america. What kind of God gets gunned down so easily? lol.

We wuz gods n shieet nigga kratos zeus god of war 3

American culture and society is centred around the worship of kikes and niggers:

Tldr because wine. Water is wet. I just wish Abraham Lincoln would've sent them all back to Africa. Imagine the US without niggers and all of the misery we could've been spared from. Who in god's name wouldn't be okay with that except porch monkeys, coal burners, and brainwashed soys.

P.S. I don't hate jigaboocels, but we can all agree dindus are a plague on the US.

Tldr because wine. Water is wet. I just wish Abraham Lincoln would've sent them all back to Africa. Imagine the US without niggers and all of the misery we could've been spared from. Who in god's name wouldn't be okay with that except porch monkeys, coal burners, and brainwashed soys.

P.S. I don't hate jigaboocels, but we can all agree dindus are a plague on the US.

It's not too late, they could still send them all back to Africa. :feelsokman:

Good one :feelshaha:. Aren't you an actual African though, i.e. not a nigger? I don't have any animosity towards African immigrants although Europeans might feel differently. Africans aren't thuggish puerile cretins like their American counterparts often are IME.

thoughts @nausea @MarquisDeSade
We have entire new generations of men who believe they're black men trapped inside white men's bodies, it's beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice: :yes:

922941346 38538826

Last edited:
I have no idea why whites are so obsessed with him. No matter what you think he's dead. Let him rest in peace. Or don't I don't care

If they didn't do it back then when it was possible, they sure as hell ain't gonna do it now. The die has been cast

I HATE LIVING IN MODERN CANNAN, I HATE LIVING IN MODERN CANNAN, I HATE LIVING IN MODERN CANNAN, I HATE LIVING IN MODERN CANNAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They painted a mural after George Floyd. Safe to say it didn’t last long.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/14/george-floyd-mural-collapses-witnesses-blame-lightning/
:feelshaha:
based god destroying symbols of idolatry.
If they didn't do it back then when it was possible, they sure as hell ain't gonna do it now. The die has been cast
in fact some of them did and they became the nation of Liberia. It didn't turn out so well.

the rich globohomo jews got kicked out of europe by hitler and migrated to us so it's no surprise niggers are gods gift on earth there

the rich globohomo jews got kicked out of europe by hitler and migrated to us so it's no surprise niggers are gods gift on earth there
damn.... hitler wasn't a bad guy

I thought that rice were America's gods??:feelswhat:

niggers:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should buy a house and let random Tyrones live there.

in fact some of them did and they became the nation of Liberia. It didn't turn out so well.
Cope. Liberia is more advanced than Japan

(in video game)

Imagine what an unstoppable force of nature America would be with a 90%+ white population with no niggers or Jews. I'm not American nor do I suck up to them but it kind of depresses me to realize what potential the whole world is missing out from witnessing.

niggers:
Good thread tbh.

I dont live in the US but sadly their nigger-loving degenerate culture have started to infest my country...
Things like rap "music", wannabe gangster townies, drug-abuse, hypersexualization and whatever shit american niggers do in the mainstream media, npc zoomers here would copy it to act like a nigger and look "cool" (cringe)
It really amaze me seeing how the american mass media (hollywood, music industry, pop culture, goverment institutions, private corporations, etc) have empowered niggers to the point of them being like a privileged/protected class.
Never in the history of humanity there was a nation/empire were low-iq monkey-like garbage people that has not contributed in anything significant to society (apart from crime and dysgenic behaviour) were worshiped like the US do to niggers.