Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Against my better judgement I said something blackpilled at work...it went over exactly how you would imagine.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
So recently we got a new hire who's a Chad in every way you can imagine. 6'3, SUPER good looking, small nose, compact midface, amazing eye area, full thick blonde hair, germanic phenotype, 18 years old. He's easily top 1 percent. As you can guess, women (both coworkers and customers) have been practically throwing themselves at him. Two things I heard from female customers were "You should be a model!" and "you're so hot oh my god can I take a pic?". These are ad verbatim quotes, not hyperbole. One of the women looked to be around my age, so it's not just zoomers his age that he appeals to. LOL @ anyone who thinks these young pretty boys only appeal to women under 25 and that women start liking wrinkly bald guys with beards when they hit 30.

Anyway, despite it being painfully obvious that this guy is extremely attractive, which is why this is happening, and the fact that women explicitly compliment his looks....guys still talk about his "rizz". Some guys have even started calling him "the rizz master".

So the other day one guy tells him "bro, you gotta stop rizzing up the customers!" and then I sarcastically/jokingly said "yeah [name], stop being go good looking!". Instantly he (the guy who said "stop rizzing up the customers") said "It's got nothing to do with looks!" And another chimed in about how it's all about his RIZZ and that looks have nothing to do with it. Of course I didn't argue with them from there, lest I look like the type of well that you might find filled with ink. Amazing how even when there is a very straight forward example of the blackpill where there's no room for misinterpretation, normies will still deny it. This level of denial of reality is full blown schizo level. I bet even a lot of guys on this forum would see this and reduce it down to "Just be tall", "just be NT" or "just be white".

Oh, and to boot, he's also got a super high IQ. This is just a summer job for him. He got a full ride scholarship and was valedictorian of his high school class, because of course he was. I can just tell from talking to him that he's got a high IQ. He's also super knowledgeable about esoteric topics I'm interested in and they're not even the main fields of interest for him. He managed to talk about "mitochondria" and "autophagy" without sounding like a nerd. I can't even hate the guy because he's a cool, likable guy.

And as a bonus blackpill, he grew up poor, ate cheap highly processed junk food growing up (he explicitly said this and said he wants to start eating healthy in college, which is one of the reasons he's got this job so he can save up for healthy food), was raised by a single mother and never met his father. Yet he still ended up tall, extremely good looking, high IQ, successful, and well adjusted. Funny thing is, because of this, I bet normies look at him as an example of "overcoming adversity" through "hard work" when in reality it's just genetics as usual. His biological father was likely a high IQ chad, and his mother is probably good looking, and they were both probably at a young optimal age for healthy offspring.

Wow he got mega lucky. Based, high IQ, good looks. Lucky mofo. While here we rot with low IQ, shitskin subhuman cockroach DNA, subhuman cockroach IQ. It's beyond over.

Fucking scam life.

good DNA is the most valuable resource one can have. And sadly for us garbage, it is completely fixed for the foreseeable future maybe forever because fucking globohomo will ban gene editing.

Normies aren't delusional really, it's more that they really want to pretend to be something they are not. In the end, normies believe on a fundamental level that intelligence is the ultimate genetic trait above and beyond all else. So when a good looking guy is using his looks, they will pretend it is intelligence (rizz) because they actually want to get the superior genetic trait quality (intelligence) without having it.

The normies realize early on that they get 'free smv points' by deceiving everyone into believing they are smarter than they actually are at all times.

By saying the chad has rizz and it's not the looks, what they are trying to do is a deception where in this fake reality the chad has that high of an iq to rizz. They know that it's just looks and foids are so shallow/low iq that they genuinely only want looks. But the guys want to fraud the intelligence rankings. Their goal is to fraud the intelligence rank among males to devalue the incel intelligence as much as possible.

This is why normies will always talk about 'social skills'. In reality, social skills is usually a measure of brain damage, since normies will celebrate retardation. They just want to artificially control the intelligence hierarchy so that incels cannot rise in society.

Foids are 'delusional' on a fundamental level since they see everything sexually and want to fuck chad. Foids like the deception of saying chad has rizz not looks so that incels will think they have hope and keep incels running in a hamster wheel to get sex by worshipping foids. And normie males want to gaslight incels into thinking that incels are 'not socially intelligent' when in reality incels are always more socially intelligent since they are always forced to think hard about social situations.

It's kind of dangerous to say that normies are delusional. Even though it helps incels to feel good and restore their lost confidence about incel intelligence. But the better way to think about it is that normies are deceptive and they are gaslighting.

Normies really don't want incels to believe that incels are more intelligent than normies, because if incels believe this, then incels would immediately focus on taking total power over the normies.

Incels naturally are more intelligent socially since they are constantly forced to think 100 times every social interaction. But the way we're supposed to leverage this is to brutally rip away normies power in society knowing full well that we are fundamentally superior by brutally deceiving normies to the death, and gaslighting normies.

The fact that we are angry against normies means we are supposed to be constantly putting in energy into plotting against them and screwing them over using deception.

Last edited:
LOL @ anyone who thinks these young pretty boys only appeal to women under 25 and that women start liking wrinkly bald guys with beards when they hit 30
That's what I've been saying for a long time (hardly anyone accepts this and refuse to believe this), even women over the age of 25 wants to mostly be with pretty boys. Women prefer pretty boys over the archetype stereotypical Jock-like Chads. Women by nature are bisexual and always like men on the more androgynous/feminine side. Also, masculine-looks or masculinity isn't really that desired in the West anyways.

Last edited:
One of the women looked to be around my age, so it's not just zoomers his age that he appeals to. LOL @ anyone who thinks these young pretty boys only appeal to women under 25 and that women start liking wrinkly bald guys with beards when they hit 30.
Yeah. Some radfems will say that men's preferences are based on pedophilia, crying about how many men don't like hairy legs, wrinkles, etc. But I don't see women liking wrinkles either. Or receding hairlines. Hell, a lot of women don't even like facial hair, even though most men start growing facial hair on their teens. Does this mean that women are pedophiles attracted to 12 year olds? Lmao. Feminists are so pathetic.

Genetic determination is brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuutal

Last edited:
You should have pointed to them how women always complimented his physical appearance and also have shown them some of the many scientific papers made around the lookism subject to prove you are right.
They will still deny it at first, but they will be more likely to slowly change their minds over time.

The normies realize early on that they get 'free smv points' by deceiving everyone into believing they are smarter than they actually are at all times.
I knew a tallfag football player normie in high school who did this shit. He was dumb as a brick and failed multiple classes, yet he still liked to brag about his intelligence :feelshaha: . He would watch documentaries about random topics without headphones in front of people to look smart. Apparently that worked for him since I saw him with at least 10 different girls over the course of a few years. Of course him being like 6'4" helped him out too.

Oh yeah... and another brutal blackpill for you. He knocked up a foid and became a father at the age of 19. Dumb low IQ normie fraudster gets to slay many foids while high IQ incels get to rot away for decades. Brootal :feelscry:

He managed to talk about "mitochondria" and "autophagy" without sounding like a nerd.
"The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell"
Man Body GIF

Last edited:
Being able to see the truth while everyone just ignores it or create lies in their head to justify that the world isn't unfair it makes me crazy, is plain maddening.

are you german? never thought germans would adopt such gay terms and words as rizz but it's very common also for white people to be very retarded about how good looking they're and how they think that their looks aren't the thing helping them.
where i live, good looking people always know that they're the best looking so they will start shamming subhumans for how bad they look. maybe when you live with a majority of ugly people you become blackpilled by default.
anyway, he will surely grow up to know how good looking he's, he's just 18 years old and still doesn't know shit about the reak world

I've known guys like this. It's throw's into your face the cruel realities of genetic determinism.

reality is a bit too unbearable sometimes, so normies interpret it in a different way.

Yeah. Relatable as fuck, had the same experience at work. But with a fellow workmate, he's as you describe. Also intelligent and a really likeable person, can't even hate him.

Overall life is just a dice roll, and being blackpilled gives you good lenses to really understand adversity. And who suffer from unfair circumstances. If you're poor, but you've got good genetics. Were you really disavantaged?

It's not even funny. A lot of people here pride themselves up on their high IQ. meanwhile attractive people usually have higher IQ than their not so attractive counterparts.

Also women simp hard for pretty boys, no matter the age. Hollywood is a clear example with people like the actress of the hunger games which had the pussy drought for the dude who acted in Dune. Who is also younger than her by a lot.

Normies love to gaslight. And also want to think that what they do actually matters jfl, when in reality it was just random chance and a bit of "effort" on their part.

Man do i hate this stupid life. Working aggravated the problem for me tbh, i thought i was depressed before working. Now look at me, seeing how BP affects the workplace. It's highschool all over again

That's what I've been saying for a long time (hardly anyone accepts this and refuse to believe this), even women over the age of 25 wants to mostly be with pretty boys. Women prefer pretty boys over the archetype stereotypical Jock-like Chads. Women by nature are bisexual and always like men on the more androgynous/feminine side. Also, masculine-looks or masculinity isn't really that desired in the West anyways.

Yeah, the whole "male gaze" vs "female gaze" thing. Even a lot of blackpilled incels don't fully understand it and apply the male gaze.

It's kind of dangerous to say that normies are delusional. Even though it helps incels to feel good and restore their lost confidence about incel intelligence. But the better way to think about it is that normies are deceptive and they are gaslighting.

I'm sure what you're saying does happen, and redditors who post shit like "my totally real, NOT made up friend is 5'3, ugly, 2/10, bald and poor and women throw themselves at him because of his amazing personality, trust me man" are certainly guilty of this, but most normies in real life aren't actively trying to gaslight. It's just a matter of there being some easily observable realities that normies on some level at least suspect are true but don't want to accept, so they delude themselves and get mad if someone points out the elephant in the room.

Even a lot of incels who consider themselves to be "blackpilled" try to cope and delude themselves, which is one of the reasons you see so much cherrypicking and shilling for absolutely retarded theories like "oofy doofy".

are you german?

No, I'm American (and a white passing ethnic if it matters), I just used the word "germanic" as a simple descriptor of his general phenotype. A lot of white Americans have significant german ancestry though, so that probably is legitimately what he is.

Last edited:
I’m smarter
I’m the smartest
No one is smarter than me

God's favorites

Fucking hate faggots who use the word "rizz" unironically and belive its a thing

ate cheap highly processed junk food growing up (he explicitly said this and said he wants to start eating healthy in college, which is one of the reasons he's got this job so he can save up for healthy food), was raised by a single mother and never met his father. Yet he still ended up tall, extremely good looking, high IQ, successful, and well adjusted.
You hurt me with this one OP :feelsrope:

bet normies look at him as an example of "overcoming adversity" through "hard work" when in reality it's just genetics as usual. His biological father was likely a high IQ chad, and his mother is probably good looking, and they were both probably at a young optimal age for healthy offspring.
:yes: :yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Typical chadsexual behavior by foid. They probably hooked up alot until she got pregnant. Chad left her cuz he had other bitches to fuck and she knew about it most likely.

But since she's got chad's superior genes inside her she was happy to be a single mom.

She was lucky she bore chad jr instead of Stacy. He is gonna take care of her when he gets rich

I can't even hate the guy because he's a cool, likable guy.
Reminds me of when Brian from family guy drunkenly talks about Jillian's new boyfriend Derek about how perfect he is and he says at the he likes the dude, you know it's over when you live the dude who you're jealous of and admit is all round better than you, I relate brocel it hurts.

I hate that people like that exist. They make our lives so much harder simply by being born and setting the bar absurdly high without doing a thing.

I dont think you said anything out of pocket, you didnt really say anything all that blackpilled and oyu didnt even argue back. You just planted the seeds in normies' minds and they may recognize hte patterns on their own

Good genes come in packages :feelsugh:

Normies really don't want incels to believe that incels are more intelligent than normies, because if incels believe this, then incels would immediately focus on taking total power over the normies.
Kill all normies.

Send all foids to underground breeding barns.

Where do I sign up?

I would've blackpilled the normies right there

Extremely brutal. It's honestly fascinating to me that people with such ideal genetic configuration exist in the same realm as me, ugly, short, non-white, stupid and autistic shitstain. And we're even the same age, just noticed. So over.

Last edited:
You know I also think people have the idea that saying someone is good looking or benefits from being good looking, implies that they are somehow otherwise lacking. For example they might see it as implying you were taking a shot at him by saying he's a dumbass but he's "just good looking" so he gets attention.

And because of that, in a way this is white knighting. They are seeing an insult that wasn't there (and in fact from a statement that was only a compliment). They have valued him highly by virtue of being good looking just as they would a foid for just being a foid. "Perhaps if I defend M'Chaddy, I can get a crumb of his approval."

Wow he got mega lucky. Based, high IQ, good looks. Lucky mofo. While here we rot with low IQ, shitskin subhuman cockroach DNA, subhuman cockroach IQ. It's beyond over.

Fucking scam life.
You know what to do

I find The bluepill absolutely baffling. I mean I'm not exactly a Genius, but Every single Time someone is successfull like The Guy on op its because of his looks.

Its a weird mass hysteria

Anyway, despite it being painfully obvious that this guy is extremely attractive, which is why this is happening, and the fact that women explicitly compliment his looks....guys still talk about his "rizz". Some guys have even started calling him "the rizz master".
giphy.gif

Delusional NT goyim will do anything to latch onto the chad-train hoping they can hitchhike their way to a more engaging and enjoyable lifestyle and raise their SMV, little do they know chad lives in lala land and women give zero fucks about their dusty asses no matter who they are standing next to be it chad or the president himself.

Attachments

• 734734743743.gif
    734734743743.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Yeah I've been in that situation many times. It's absolutely brutal to see how both men and women are instantly super interested in those kind of guys. Like they don't even have to try to build relationships with colleagues. All of the women are instantly lusting after them and all of the guys treat them like their best pals

the same pickup line from an incel and a chad will earn them a "you're so creepy" and "you're so funny" respectively.

Normies aren't delusional really
delusional means believing in things not founded in reality despite uncounterable evidence

Judging by the description, he's more of a classic chad than a pretty boy and yes, females simp for those at any age. Pretty boys are usually skinny and look too boyish and not all females like that.

I hate that people like that exist. They make our lives so much harder simply by being born and setting the bar absurdly high without doing a thing.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Genes over environment.

Oh my fucken lord. 6`7 chad telling inkwells that the blackpill is false. Because he hasn't experienced it. jfl at this clown world
I can't even tell if he's trolling or not. Says he has an "asymmetrical jawline"....lol I remember seeing some of his videos before this where he's bragging. He has the disadvantage of being a slightly self-aware person so he probably doesn't slay as much as he could.

Thats why I don't talk to normies

So the other day one guy tells him "bro, you gotta stop rizzing up the customers!" and then I sarcastically/jokingly said "yeah [name], stop being go good looking!". Instantly he (the guy who said "stop rizzing up the customers") said "It's got nothing to do with looks!" And another chimed in about how it's all about his RIZZ and that looks have nothing to do with it.
fuck this planet

I find The bluepill absolutely baffling. I mean I'm not exactly a Genius, but Every single Time someone is successfull like The Guy on op its because of his looks.

Its a weird mass hysteria
I just don't get why the normies think the reason why he is successful is not due to his looks even I knew how much importance looks played as a fucking kid it is just simple observation my only theory is that they know looks matter deep down but lie to themselves as they are only normie in looks

Well, I didn’t really work that long. I’ve been neet for many years.

But I’ve seen similar situations in rehabs and mental health groups.
One guy always gets all the female attention. The rest try their hardest to get female attention.
But the Chad wins without even trying.
In fact, it’s the females competing for Chads attention.

Whoever said that females don’t care about looks needs to go to rehab. Because they are obviously on way too many drugs.