Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Age 20+ members, do you still feel like a teenager?

Age 20+ members, do you still feel like a teenager?

• Overall yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Overall no

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A bit

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just wondered! I'll make the poll anonymous I think.

i am in my mid twenties.
i feel a bit like a teen since not getting female attention or experiencing a female touch will make you always feel childish to an extent. that's why a lot of oldcels still cope with video games and anime since they never escaped their childhood.
getting female attention at youth is a part of growth.

I still feel like a teenager because nothing has changed from when I hit puberty to now.

I'm not a finger wagging authority loving libtard faggot, so yes

Ye and I an 30 now. (Oger)

On the one hand people are treating me like a kid because of my small bone structure. On the other hand my soft features like my skin are pretty bad so I start to look really old now and I had that confirmed by younger girls. I sometimes feel like I'm 15, but most of the time I feel about 40.

Never had. Teenagers are sex-havers.

No I feel like a toddler

No relationships and less chance to develop yourself, closer to 30 than 20 and still do not feel I am a proper man

I am 32 and I look like a 14yo and I feel like a 14yo and I think like a 14yo

@AFsShouldntExist

Yes I didnt have any of the experiences teenagers have so I'm still a teenager

I feel like im still 14

I feel 15 and 25 at the same time

I'm a framecel, so yeah, I have the body of a 14 year old

No my body is weaker. My mind more damaged. My experiences even more wretched and disappointing.

Being a manlet and having small bones makes me look like I'm 13-14. My face and hairline probably give away my true age though, despite my hair covering a nice portion of my face.

If I go bald, I'll basically be a Bagel Boss 2.0. Not sure how long my finasteride will work for, if at all.

Being a manlet and having small bones makes me look like I'm 13-14. My face and hairline probably give away my true age though, despite my hair covering a nice portion of my face.

If I go bald, I'll basically be a Bagel Boss 2.0. Not sure how long my finasteride will work for, if at all.

I hear good things about dermarolling but I don't know if it actually works.

I hear good things about dermarolling but I don't know if it actually works.
I've seen people on r/tressless talk about it. Supposed to encourage hair growth by poking small holes in your scalp. The healing process increases bloodflow thus causing growth.

I've bought some myself and I'm trying it to see if it works. Supposed to use it once or twice a week

I've seen people on r/tressless talk about it. Supposed to encourage hair growth by poking small holes in your scalp. The healing process increases bloodflow thus causing growth.

I've bought some myself and I'm trying it to see if it works. Supposed to use it once or twice a week

Yeah apparently the galea region gets significantly reduced bloodflow.

I did also have a theory that the cause of male hair loss is a reduced T level causing increased sensitivity of the receptor that converts it to DHT.

Last edited:
Not in the least bit. (30 yo KHHV)
I still feel like a kid but I am the only one leading my life. My experience this and how I deal with things have changed quite a bit. Maturity has a way of slapping the shit out of you. Making you realize it's not always about you. On top of the fact that it teaches you, there is nothing to be gained from other people. Self reliance is the only thing you can try to cope with. I was a very autistic teen. I'm surprised I acted the way I did but my Home life was really disgusting and abusive.

I AM 12YO OLD AND FEEL LIKE 90

That's a good question because me and I think a lot of people here would agree that it's more like feeling old and young at the same time. I'm pretty mature about most things but there's a part of my brain that's underdeveloped simply because I never got to experience certain things in life like relationships and intimacy outside of sex work.

It’s hard to tell. I feel a mixture of both but even when I was a teenager, I never felt like one. Always felt older than my peers and I still do.

I stopped feeling like a teenager at 18