Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agepill: Foids try their best to larp that they're teen foidlets so that they can attract more followers.

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
This has happened several times and we have seen it with our own eyes. Foids pretend to be teenagers since that's what they can get away with. If they want to maximize followers they'll say they're 16 to 17, at minimum they'll say 19 like Pinkydoll for example. When Foids get caught larping as teens, jealous Foids who don't want to accept that foidlets are superior in every way simply because they're younger say that these larpers are "appealing to pedophiles".

Of course they are. Not that they're pedophiles. But younger women are better in every way: they're more fertile, they look more attractive, they're more lovable overall.

Foids who are too old are upset because they've lost some of their attractiveness. There's no amount of working out they can do to spin back the clock. They're older now and their looks have faded and fast. Unlike men who can still have a good life having enjoyable sex with young Foids, old Foids live an inferior life in old age. So this is where the advantage of Foids comes in: their social skills. Their only option is to shame men for having good taste and preferring more fertile, younger women. This comes at the detriment of the genetic quality of the child coming from the older foid. A young foid around 13 to 15 will have the best quality offspring.

The elite are breeding with teenage women. The poor low class are struggling to have sex with old, worn out Foids who can only abuse men into submission. That's not love. It's also not conducive to social progress, if we're breeding retarded autists and schizos due to old ugly worn out diseased Foids being the only option for reproduction.

Old Foids literally lose reproductive capabilities by 40 while men are still breeding at 80+. Women burn out quick but that's not men's fault.

Pedophilia is normal and healthy. But the global elite wouldn't like for you to know that or take advantage, of course, they need to keep their foot on your neck and force you to breed an autist into existence so that you can live a life of dependence and misery. It's more profitable for them this way.

Remember: psychopaths have more children, are more successful, more attractive to women, and they run the world (entails from more successful). It's actually the common standard to be psychopathic. Don't let Foids and this cucked society brainwash you into believing otherwise. If you weren't forced into submission by this society, you'd have killed and tortured other tribes by now. If you didn't in such a society then you'd be the one who was killed and tortured. Our society is set up to make you fail and nothing less.

yes but the agepill also applies to men
The elite are breeding with teenage women.
the economic elite like jeff bezos only have worn out roasties to show for themselves, lookism reigns supreme and no amount of money can offset that unless you live in a society that enforces patriarchal social customs.

Men will still simp for the old hags because they have no options or power of choice

Yet it’s ‘creepy’ and ‘grooming’ when a male lies about his age and not so ‘cute’.
It's predatory bro! With women we just pretend it's horrible and then forget about it immediately :feelsclown:

of course the answer is jews, it always fucking is

Foids wish they were 10 years old again and had those "creeps" checking them out and they will never feel comfortable in old age and lacking value after receiving too much love, then only 10 years into the 20s and already they're in the dust and Chad is still fucking teens, sometimes preteen and younger let's be honest, foids let Chad do anything. Sooo disgusting and creepy that so many men love you! :foidSoy: It's so much better to be an invisible ugly man who was hated by everyone since they were a toddler! :soy::soy: Men have it so easy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Best copium is to say that there's no way young foids are attractive. Trust me, 30 year olds are so much more skilled at sex! :foidSoy::foidSoy: 40 and above the sex is ridiculously good :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

you'd have killed and tortured other tribes by now. If you didn't in such a society then you'd be the one who was killed and tortured. Our society is set up to make you fail and nothing less.
No i have high awareness i dislike hurting people

The (((elite))) are breeding with teenage women. The poor low class are struggling to have sex with old, worn out Foids who can only abuse bluepilled men into submission.
Pedophilia is normal and healthy. But the (((global elite))) wouldn't like for you to know that or take advantage, of course, they need to keep their foot on your neck and force you to breed an autist into existence so that you can live a life of dependence and misery. It's more profitable for them this way.
Our (((society))) is set up to make you fail and nothing less.

They should be sent to prison for lying about their age. Why do men get in trouble for lying about their age but not foids? Men get called pedos for this.

They should be sent to prison for lying about their age. Why do men get in trouble for lying about their age but not foids? Men get called pedos for this.
Society is gynocentric

Needs more examples

water is water

I agree with most of what you wrote, but attraction to postpubescent foids isn't pedophilia.

As for (actual) pedophilia being something normal, it depends heavily on how you define "pedophilia" and "normal".

I agree with most of what you wrote, but attraction to postpubescent foids isn't pedophilia.

As for (actual) pedophilia being something normal, it depends heavily on how you define "pedophilia" and "normal".
I know, and as for the morality let's be honest, you can't punish thoughts. A man who doesn't rape 10 year old girls but finds them attractive is not evil. Common sense > the law. Normal is just normal, I can't describe it, normal people are just not brainwashed and they're self aware. Not red pilled not blue pilled you just know.

I know, and as for the morality let's be honest, you can't punish thoughts. A man who doesn't rape 10 year old girls but finds them attractive is not evil. Common sense > the law. Normal is just normal, I can't describe it, normal people are just not brainwashed and they're self aware. Not red pilled not blue pilled you just know.
I concur. Harshily punishing someone just because he feels something he didn't choose for a kid, especially when foids actually kill millions of children every year and get away with it (AKA abortion), is as unfair and gynocentric as it gets. It's sad af that even here, of all places, some people support that.

According to everything I read about the subject, I think the average man is kinda attracted to female children but not nearly as much as he is to postpubescent young women. Primary and especially exclusive pedophilia are rare. I find it funny how people treat it like the ultimate sick perversion when there are people who are into gore, mutilation, balloons, necrophilia, you name it. Children are just smaller adults with more neotenous proportions and even a non-pedophile would agree they're cute, so it's hardly that much of a deviation from the norm.

Not to mention that it makes a lot more biological sense than most other perversions since you can just have them grow and voilà, you've got yourself a woman. It'd be a hell of a good investment for the average guy without the legal and cultural shit getting in the way of it happening.

I concur. Harshily punishing someone just because he feels something he didn't choose for a kid, especially when foids actually kill millions of children every year and get away with it (AKA abortion), is as unfair and gynocentric as it gets. It's sad af that even here, of all places, some people support that.

According to everything I read about the subject, I think the average man is kinda attracted to female children but not nearly as much as he is to postpubescent young women. Primary and especially exclusive pedophilia are rare. I find it funny how people treat it like the ultimate sick perversion when there are people who are into gore, mutilation, balloons, necrophilia, you name it. Children are just smaller adults with more neotenous proportions and even a non-pedophile would agree they're cute, so it's hardly that much of a deviation from the norm.

Not to mention that it makes a lot more biological sense than most other perversions since you can just have them grow and voilà, you've got yourself a woman. It'd be a hell of a good investment for the average guy without the legal and cultural shit getting in the way of it happening.
Yeah, I agree on all of this except for the abortion thing. I don't understand why you care but I'm curious to hear your thoughts...

Yeah, I agree on all of this except for the abortion thing. I don't understand why you care but I'm curious to hear your thoughts...
A fetus has human DNA and is alive so I don't understand how it wouldn't be considered human. One could argue that before a certain point they don't have a nervous system or whatever, but you could just anesthetize someone and have them killed, which wouldn't make it not a murder.

I think the real reason people don't care about fetuses is that they're ugly. Also, you kinda don't see them since they're hidden inside the uterus. It sounds childish to say that but I actually think 100% this is one of the main reasons so many people are ok with them being killed but not born children.

A fetus has human DNA and is alive so I don't understand how it wouldn't be considered human. One could argue that before a certain point they don't have a nervous system or whatever, but you could just anesthetize someone and have them killed, which wouldn't make it not a murder.

I think the real reason people don't care about fetuses is that they're ugly. Also, you kinda don't see them since they're hidden inside the uterus. It sounds childish to say that but I actually think 100% this is one of the main reasons so many people are ok with them being killed but not born children.
They aren't people yet tho and you make it seem like life is good. I still don't get it. If no one is being harmed then why do you care so much about a fetus? Is this a religious problem or..

They aren't people yet tho
How would you define "people"?

you make it seem like life is good.
I think life is more bad than good, but it's still wrong to murder someone.

Is this a religious problem or..
I just honestly don't understand why a fetus wouldn't be considered a human. It's basically a child in the early development phase. Why isn't it right to anesthetize a newborn baby and kill it? How is it different? Where's the line?

How would you define "people"?

I think life is more bad than good, but it's still wrong to murder someone.

I just honestly don't understand why a fetus wouldn't be considered a human. It's basically a child in the early development phase. Why isn't it right to anesthetize a newborn baby and kill it? How is it different? Where's the line?
People are human beings that are born.
Murder is only bad if it is done to a good person, the law is pointless for someone who kills with discretion. Killing is not bad in itself. Killing can be a very good thing. However, only the elite can have this power because otherwise, society would collapse. Lastly, if a kill is not done painlessly and quickly, it is more immoral if done to a good person. Killing a bad person without them knowing instantly and painlessly is as good as it gets in terms of killing.

Why do you give a fuck about someone's baby? That's really cucked. It's just another enemy for you. The kid will be some dumb normie. We don't need more people so what is the problem? The parents will raise it to be toxic and it will be a worthless scumbag.

People are human beings that are born.
That definition is problematic because after a certain point, if you forcibly get the fetus out, he can still survive even if it still had a good while to go inside of there hadn't you done it. So it's basically already born-able, so to speak.

Murder is only bad if it is done to a good person, the law is pointless for someone who kills with discretion. Killing is not bad in itself. Killing can be a very good thing. However, only the elite can have this power because otherwise, society would collapse. Lastly, if a kill is not done painlessly and quickly, it is more immoral if done to a good person. Killing a bad person without them knowing instantly and painlessly is as good as it gets in terms of killing.
Who gets to define who's good and who's not, and when it's lawful, though? Those are complex debates even if you completely take even the remote possibility of something spiritual/after-life-ish being involved, which sounds like you already did tbh.

Why do you give a fuck about someone's baby? That's really cucked. It's just another enemy for you. The kid will be some dumb normie. We don't need more people so what is the problem? The parents will raise it to be toxic and it will be a worthless scumbag.
Can be, or it can be someone who'll positively affect the world somehow. Who knows. I guess being ugly and incel didn't make me that much hateful towards everyone, although I don't judge you for feeling that way.

That definition is problematic because after a certain point, if you forcibly get the fetus out, he can still survive even if it still had a good while to go inside of there hadn't you done it. So it's basically already born-able, so to speak.

Who gets to define who's good and who's not, and when it's lawful, though? Those are complex debates even if you completely take even the remote possibility of something spiritual/after-life-ish being involved, which sounds like you already did tbh.

Can be, or it can be someone who'll positively affect the world somehow. Who knows. I guess being ugly and incel didn't make me that much hateful towards everyone, although I don't judge you for feeling that way.
It doesn't matter if it's able to be born unless it feels pain. Even if it did, painless killing of the baby would be preferable to it being born to unmet financial and psychological needs.

I get to define what's good because my IQ is high enough that it's clear to me. Your emotional argument is pointless. There's no logic here. I just said everything I could and you ignored it and asked me for information on information I already told you. You simply disagree due to low IQ and evolutionary adaptations which force you to be protective of the "baby".

If you think the baby could be the next Einstein that's simply because you don't have an IQ near Einstein's level. You are unable to see that without financial superiority the parents who raise the child will not be able to foster development. You must be young and or inexperienced with life. Life doesn't work the way you envision here. People don't like geniuses. They think of themselves as snobby and attempt to destroy their life. Without money you can't do anything in this world... Without looks even worse. You're better off giving resources to a child that is alive now, rather than creating a new child who is disadvantaged in many ways ... such as the fact that the child has the DNA of failed humans who can't afford to take care of the child. This is because the parents are ugly and or stupid thus they're poor.