Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ai that rates appearance

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Theres a site called hot chat 3000 (retarded name, I know), that uses ai to rate your appearance. Used multiple pics and got 3/10 in all of them. Have any of you used it and what did you get?

it's probably a datamining operation

it gave me a 5/10 last I checked, not that big of an issue

Federal CIA site that Wants a free scan of your face

I dont trust that shit.... sorry.

Federal CIA site that Wants a free scan of your face
I dont really care, the company is based in America and I live in Europe. What they even gonna do with the face of an incel in the us

The general idea sounds promising, the kind of thing AI can easily be trained on. We should have data bases with tons of face ratings around. Someone should tell one of the big dating sites to implement such a feature, pay 10$ to get an AI rating of your face.

The general idea sounds promising, the kind of thing AI can easily be trained on. We should have data bases with tons of face ratings around. Someone should tell one of the big dating sites to implement such a feature, pay 10$ to get an AI rating of your face.
that would be a great idea for dating sites,but instead of rating your face they match you with someone close to your looks. woman would be brought down to reality.

that would be a great idea for dating sites,but instead of rating your face they match you with someone close to your looks. woman would be brought down to reality.
From their perspective the risk might be that ugly men realize they stand no chance and stop paying for premium services. So probably not worth it for a one-time payment of a few bucks. But someone should make this a real service. Only problem is getting enough training data.

that shit is suifuel

that shit is suifuel
truly is, I thought I was gonna get a 4-5 and then got kicked in the nuts with a 3. Worst thing? I searched "ugly rapist" on google and used a pic of an ugly rapist and he got a higher score than me

I hate the design of the site