Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "AITA for ignoring an autistic guy on my flight?"

Why shit like this gets 37k upvotes?

sub 5 and autistic = creepy :feelshmm:

Why shit like this gets 37k upvotes?
It provides an opportunity to laugh at spergs, including the groveling ones in the replies who say "I wouldn't dare bother mi'lady"

It also provides mi'lady proof that ignoring and ostracizing autists is socially acceptable (as if this had to be affirmed, but foids operate off of continuous social signaling).

I haven't seen one "YTA" in my scrolling :lul:

Last edited:
It provides an opportunity to laugh at spergs, including the groveling ones in the replies who say "I wouldn't dare bother mi'lady"
"I'm such a good boy, never in my life would I dare to break a social rule to a sweet young lady" :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If this were a chad she would probably start sucking his cock under a blanket

The dynamic with this foid is very similar to the foid in the thread below, except that not hating on niggers is considered much more of a moral priority in our soyciety than not hating on spergs (social lepers), thus presenting a greater moral dilemma:

Last edited:
"I'm such a good boy, never in my life would I dare to break a social rule to a sweet young lady" :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"a'hm betta dan da ota niggas, massa" :lul:

An autistic black guy would blow their puny brains! Can't be racist but he's an autistic mentally deficient roach! What to do?! :feelsohgod:
Also, I'd much prefer it if people were openly afraid/wary around me, would make life a lot easier. If someone wants to move away from me or clutch their bags I'm all for it!
Motivation for gymcelling :feelsYall:

It also provides mi'lady proof that ignoring and ostracizing autists is socially acceptable (as if this had to be affirmed, but foids operate off of continuous social signaling).

I haven't seen one "YTA" in my scrolling :lul:
to be fair this dude sounds annoying as hell and if you keep telling him you want to sleep and he keeps talking thats annoying as fuck from any gender

he should take the blackpill and know when there is a good time to cold approach like this and when there isnt, an airplane ride where the girl just wants to go to sleep probably isnt his best cold approach jfl he shoulda seen it coming

i am not on her side but im also not on his because i have seen these types of people on my bus before and i had sort of a similar experience to her with some kid with ADHD. he sat next to me all the time on my bus and would talk NON STOP even if i had ear buds in listening to music, and everytime hed try to talk to me while i had music id just ignore him and point at my earbuds. one time he explained the entire FNAF lore over 2 bus rides. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FNAF. he also leans over bus seats and stuff to look at what im doing on my phone hes just annoying. i am weird myself in my own ways but i at least keep to myself. another time he spent the entire bus ride talking about SCPs but i actually know a little about the SCP foundation so i tried to be nice and talk to him about it, most of the time i just want to listen to music though

Last edited:
i am not on her side but im also not on his because i have seen these types of people on my bus before and i had sort of a similar experience to her with some kid with ADHD. he sat next to me all the time on my bus and would talk NON STOP even if i had ear buds in listening to music. one time he explained the entire FNAF lore over 2 bus rides. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FNAF. he also leans over bus seats and stuff to look at what im doing on my phone hes just weird and annoying. another time he spent the entire bus ride talking about SCPs but i actually know a little about the SCP foundation so i tried to be nice and talk to him about it, most of the time i just want to listen to music though
tbh he's autistic but just hasn't been diagnosed yet

The same people “strive for equality” and are “against eugenics” yet hate the mentally ill.

And just like drug addicts they want to just lock them up instead of giving them proper care and resources, and then complain “Muh but why isn’t the issue resolving itself :soy::soy:

This is why I support mass shootings (in Minecraft)

tbh he's autistic but just hasn't been diagnosed yet
he told me he was diagnosed with ADHD

he has low inhib and will talk to anyone. he will also ask out any girl if you ask him to. he just doesnt have any sense of embarassment lol

he told me he was diagnosed with ADHD

he has low inhib and will talk to anyone. he will also ask out any girl if you ask him to. he just doesnt have any sense of embarassment lol
Most autists also have ADHD. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, and autism as an adult.

Monologuing about special interests is a telltale sign of autism in particular. Whereas ADHD is characterized by rapidly changing topic in speech, disorganization, hyperactivity, etc.

As for lacking a sense of shame, there are autists like that. It can go hand-in-hand with not understanding social cues/rules/expectations in general.

And yeah, you're right that spergs don't do themselves any favors when being disinhibited, but the alternative is usually just what @dungeondragon wrote:

Retreat within yourself and only speak when spoken to. Essentially become an obedient little robot. :feelsbadman:

Or else becoming a Hollywood actor with your "masking" abilities and perfectionist compensations which will kill you through stress and neurosis (especially if ADHD is involved).

Last edited:
As an autistic man yes, yes she is the asshole.

And yeah, you're right that spergs don't do themselves any favors when being disinhibited, but the alternative is usually just what @dungeondragon wrote:
yeah thats what i do. i cant speak to strangers without being spoken to first, even if i want to put myself out there and strike a conversation my mouth wont let me spit the words out

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, and autism as an adult.
what does an autism diagnosis look like? curious to know cus im getting an autism/aspergers evaluation from my psychologist next school year

what does an autism diagnosis look like? curious to know cus im getting an autism/aspergers evaluation from my psychologist next school year
They perform tests on you related to certain metrics. It's better that you not know the specifics so that the results are accurate.

They perform tests on you related to certain metrics. It's better that you not know the specifics so that the results are accurate.
i asked my psychologist what kind of evaluation it will be and he said it will involve some questions and also observing me in social situations without my knowledge, so at school for example

i asked my psychologist what kind of evaluation it will be and he said it will involve some questions and also observing me in social situations without my knowledge, so at school for example
What I had was more than mere "questions," it was more like testing; but it could be the same thing.

Psychologists are obsessed with getting parental accounts of development, so your parents might be involved too.

chad says word for word exactly what this guy was saying, she instead acts all interested and is his girlfriend by the end of the trip.

please fucking beat the fuck out of all women and make them nothing more but fuckslaves like they rightfully are. execute any cuckold who thinks otherwise.

What I had was more than mere "questions," it was more like testing; but it could be the same thing.

Psychologists are obsessed with getting parental accounts of development, so your parents might be involved too.
i told my family about the evaluation and they immediately started talking about stuff i did as a kid that could be explained as autistic (never spoke much and always kept all of my toys neat and organized, idk if that is autistic but thats what they said) so thatd be interesting to see

i told my family about the evaluation and they immediately started talking about stuff i did as a kid that could be explained as autistic (never spoke much and always kept all of my toys neat and organized, idk if that is autistic but thats what they said) so thatd be interesting to see
If you are indeed autistic, this can set you up for NEETbux when you're older, so be advised :feelshehe:

Her profile picture

RDT 20220611 1529215527515037241343768

C was too bluepilled,hope he is enlightened by the blackpill:feelstastyman:

if it turns out i really am autistic how much money do i get from that
$560 a month if you live with your parents, but up to like $700-800

You qualify for subsidized rent and footstamps and medicaid automatically, though.

$560 a month if you live with your parents, but up to like $700-800

You qualify for subsidized rent and footstamps and medicaid automatically, though.
can i apply for this with nothing else but a diagnosis? if i am autistic i am high functioning and its not like i am retarded or anything i have 114 IQ rn which for the age of 15 is considered superior intelligence

It always baffles me how foids get tired from “ emotional labor” when really what they mean is that it is a great ordeal to show any sort of affection or really anything other than disdain for non chad men. Imagine getting free shit constantly and bitching about how tiring it was finding space for it all.

can i apply for this with nothing else but a diagnosis? if i am autistic i am high functioning and its not like i am retarded or anything i have 114 IQ rn which for the age of 15 is considered superior intelligence
You need to have some period of "treatment" (i.e. psychology, psychiatry) which demonstrates that you can't work due to your symptoms.

I'm not retarded and I get SSI for autism. But I only applied after NEETing for several years, which effectively corroborated my case.

You need to have some period of "treatment" (i.e. psychology, psychiatry) which demonstrates that you can't work due to your symptoms.

I'm not retarded and I get SSI for autism. But I only applied after NEETing for several years, which effectively corroborated my case.
i have to go through court ordered extensive counseling with a psychologist and i have already been through 2 court ordered mental health evaluations and currently awaiting my 3rd one which will decide if i need meds or not. does this qualify that i have had some period of treatment?

i have to go through court ordered extensive counseling with a psychologist and i have already been through 2 court ordered mental health evaluations and currently awaiting my 3rd one which will decide if i need meds or not. does this qualify that i have had some period of treatment?
Oh definitely, but keep it up

so if i do get diagnosed with autism i will just put in my application that i have gone through these treatments as a teen
They'll request medical records, and access the information that way. Keep the names of your doctors and such.

They'll request medical records, and access the information that way. Keep the names of your doctors and such.
the people who conducted the court ordered mental health evaluations on me werent my psychologist so i only saw them once. so i dont remember their names only my psychologist because i see him often.

the people who conducted the court ordered mental health evaluations on me werent my psychologist so i only saw them once. so i dont remember their names only my psychologist because i see him often.
In any case, just keep up appointments which ultimately serve to demonstrate your incapacity to work.

NEETbux are only good thing about autism and I wish I knew about it as a teenager tbhngl

In any case, just keep up appointments which ultimately serve to demonstrate your incapacity to work.

NEETbux are only good thing about autism and I wish I knew about it as a teenager tbhngl
how old do i need to be to apply

how old do i need to be to apply
Before 18, your parents would have to apply in your name and manage the money.

By 18 you can apply yourself but should do so with a disability lawyer.

Before 18, your parents would have to apply in your name and manage the money.

By 18 you can apply yourself but should do so with a disability lawyer.
can i work a job but also get the disability check money? $500 a month isnt much to survive on so id probably get a job and enjoy the extra 500 from the disability money

can i work a job but also get the disability check money? $500 a month isnt much to survive on so id probably get a job and enjoy the extra 500 from the disability money
Only if it's part-time, and you can demonstrate beyond doubt that you cannot do more than that.

They'd also deduct a portion of the money based off your hours.

But tbh it's enough money for NEETing. You can't be greedy as a NEET.

Only if it's part-time, and you can demonstrate beyond doubt that you cannot do more than that.

They'd also deduct a portion of the money based off your hours.

But tbh it's enough money for lifelong NEETing. You can't be greedy as a NEET.
id rather just work a job that is easy for non-NT people and make decent money than live off $500 dollars a month tbh. id make less in a month than my mom makes in a week and my mom even struggles with money sometimes

I see shit like this happen all the time. To me included. Just for reference I'm sub 5 and probably have aspergers. In school when I would try to talk to girls I would be treated like a creep. But,there was a at least 6'1 7.5 or 8 who was clearly on the spectrum and he would have girls going after him.
Sub 5+shitty social skills=weird creep
above average face+tall+shitty social skills=shy cutie

id rather just work a job that is easy for non-NT people and make decent money than live off $500 dollars a month tbh. id make less in a month than my mom makes in a week and my mom even struggles with money sometimes
True but remember that you'd also qualify for other benefits too.

Niggers live this way and they seem to be doing okay lol.