Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcohol is a great cope!

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I feel so happy right now getting drunk and less fazed by the negative emotions of being lonely, sexless ect that inceldom brings! But illegal drugs would be better I admit, I could see myself becoming a serious heroin user tbh! Imagine that as a middle aged virgin, I'd be even more pathetic, but who cares anyway? I am as low as it gets already!

True, i should probably drink more ngl.

I often feel that its waste of time to drink alone
Drink with comrade and then gho to city to search for cute lolis, in case of not finding (most possible outcome) - drink more. Drink will be deserved, after fight

Rope is the only true cope.

Alcohol never did anything for me tbh, it just makes me less coordinated and eventually nauseous if I drink too much. Doesn't really affect my mood or anything

Alcohol never did anything for me tbh, it just makes me less coordinated and eventually nauseous if I drink too much. Doesn't really affect my mood or anything

same. just makes me feel like shit

One of the best copes this world has to offer

I wish I could enjoy getting drunk still. Just makes me depressed. Last time I had a beer I literally cried myself to sleep.

Try ketamine

I'll try to if I can find it, I tried methoxetamine around 2012 by ordering online before it got made illegal which is a similar dissociative. I took above the recommended amount along with a benzo fury tablet they'd kindly included free with my order. I woke up in hospital after being put on a ventilator and having a lumbar puncture and being stripped naked by foid nurses.

It was actually a profound and exciting experience until I was struggling to breathe and I really wish I had died instead of waking up in that room in the hospital!
I wish I could enjoy getting drunk still. Just makes me depressed. Last time I had a beer I literally cried myself to sleep.

I'm stopping now, I feel the same tbh and getting really smashed isn't worth it, especially regularly because of the negative health effects and weight gain.

Alcohol has always been a pretty good cope for me, back when I was a NEET I'd go and buy the cheapest booze I could find (which ended up being the wine that comes in big 4 litre bags in boxes) and drink around half a litre of it every night. These days I can afford nicer booze but can only drink on the weekends because of wageslaving.

Alcohol has always been a pretty good cope for me, back when I was a NEET I'd go and buy the cheapest booze I could find (which ended up being the wine that comes in big 4 litre bags in boxes) and drink around half a litre of it every night. These days I can afford nicer booze but can only drink on the weekends because of wageslaving.

I'm just drinking on weekends now really, but having nice ales or liquors. I've had 7 pints now, it's all that was left!

I'm just drinking on weekends now really, but having nice ales or liquors. I've had 7 pints now, it's all that was left!
Yeah I found that once I stopped drinking every night and 3-4 nights instead I could afford to buy nicer stuff like some more expensive beers and the odd bottle of whiskey.

i find alcohol nice although i have to get really drunk for it to work well

overall i think its shit compared to other drugs though, like id rather order heroin or xanax for coping. or lsd for that matter

If only I could buy it.

It really isn't. You get fat, it fucks with your brain and it makes your skin look like shit.

Smoke weed instead. Too bad I live in a state where it is illegal so you have to be a normie to be able to score some.

A cope is a cope. Glad you found something that helps. The list is getting shorter for me by the day.

I’m drinking a bottle of Woodstock right now

To each their own.

Alcohol fucking sucks

Getting drunk feels nice.

Indeed it is! Also cannabis is magnificent. I'd also like to try LSD. :feelsLSD:

I feel so happy right now getting drunk and less fazed by the negative emotions of being lonely, sexless ect that inceldom brings! But illegal drugs would be better I admit, I could see myself becoming a serious heroin user tbh! Imagine that as a middle aged virgin, I'd be even more pathetic, but who cares anyway? I am as low as it gets already!
Drinking is high iq. Also it helps me harrassing foids better