Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media All animecels should watch OreGairu

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Hachiman, with his lines and life experiences, is the most relatable protagonist I've ever seen in an anime. He is a social outcast with no friends or girlfriend who was frequently humiliated in the past in his awkward attempts at socialization, and because of this he became a bitter and pessimistic person about reality. But even though he adopted a socially distant posture as a defense mechanism, deep down he still wants a genuine relationship (friendship or romance) with someone.

Of course, OreGairu is a self-insert cope anime, so in the end the protagonist gets a girlfriend and friends. I think these anime are great for incels because they mix the lonely life that incels have in real life with an alternate reality where the incel protagonist gets a girlfriend and lives happily ever after.

anime-my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-hachiman-hikigaya-yui-yuigahama-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Bookmarked.

over

>teenagers in high school uniform
>brown haired twink mc

Yup, too many red flags.

I watched it a long time ago, both parts. Well it had an actually interdasting mc but otherwise its cliche harem anime. Mc gets surrounded by women basically non stop, its ultimately an unrelatable soy fantasy for cucks

i don't watch any anime that have that kind of colorful very shiny art style

it looks weird and ugly to me

Even anime that have a blackpilled jumping off point end whitepilled. I guess nobody would want to watch a truly blackpilled show.

Even anime that have a blackpilled jumping off point end whitepilled. I guess nobody would want to watch a truly blackpilled show.
It would just be a guy rotting in his room lol

Shit anime with no romance or comedy despite the name. Its especially bad since he ends up with wrong girl. The only humorous part was the rap. And this is from someone whos waifu is Yui.

Last edited:
I hated what the author did to yui, but now im past my anime years I cant watch it again with the same joy

I am repulsed by the characters and the art style.

characters were annoying in the show. fuck the stupid generic black haired bitch, the senpai bitch and MC's dumbfuck sister.
Shit anime with no romance or comedy despite the name. Its especially bad since he ends up with wrong girl. The only humorous part was the rap. And this is from someone whos waifu is Yui.
agreed. Shitter dialogue than bakemonogstri