Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All Asian Women Wish they Were White

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I believe that deep down, the vast majority of Asian women wish they were white. They may never openly express this, but there's always that thought running in the back of their mind

>"Oh God, why could I not have been born like her, that beautiful blond girl with light blue eyes, why did this have to be me?"

You believe? These are facts bro

Just look how they draw themselves in anime

Why do the majority of Japanese anime characters look like white people? -  Quora

My Art & OCs - WHY DO ANIME CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE?! pt. 3 -  Wattpad

Yeah, I personally know a group of asian foids who suddenly became JBW only when one of their foid friend manage to snagged a white guy. Because they think that "If she have a white guy, I too deserved a white guy" kinda of mentality.

Of course they do, asians literally see whites as fashion icons.

Foid's entire existence revolves around aesthetics.

In a globalizing world and East Asia's willing participation in it. It can only mean that white men will swim in pussy and that the vast majority of men of color will die alone unless he is an exceptional man of color with looks, height, status, and money.

The Arab world knows this more than anyone else and have their religion as a protection against globalization.

Last edited:
generally yes, but hot asian girls are just as bitchy and lookist as hot girls of any other race

Based but they still are women so they still are living life on tutorial mode.

An Asian woman wishing she were white is like a multi millionaire wishing he were a billionaire. Like, don’t you have it good enough already? Can the grass actually get greener for you from here?

That's why they hate it when people point out WMAF. They want to feel like they are like any other white couple.
Yeah and they want their ugly chink hapa kids to be white.

Legit

I keep saying it, anime characters are all drawn as white

Fucking pathetic

They are the biggest white worshiper.

Nostradamus IQ

The westernized ones for sure. The mainland ones are not as self-hating and still desire Chang

Based but they still are women so they still are living life on tutorial mode.

An Asian woman wishing she were white is like a multi millionaire wishing he were a billionaire. Like, don’t you have it good enough already? Can the grass actually get greener for you from here?
The answer to your question is yes

I believe that deep down, the vast majority of Asian women wish they were white. They may never openly express this, but there's always that thought running in the back of their mind

>"Oh God, why could I not have been born like her, that beautiful blond girl with light blue eyes, why did this have to be me?"
All ethnic women wish they where white. That's why they have an underlying hatred of white girls.
Foid's entire existence revolves around aesthetics.

In a globalizing world and East Asia's willing participation in it. It can only mean that white men will swim in pussy and that the vast majority of men of color will die alone unless he is an exceptional man of color with looks, height, status, and money.

The Arab world knows this more than anyone else and have their religion as a protection against globalization.
Also this. It's over for us ethnics:fuk:

They are whores and should all be genocided (in video game).

Water wet post
They crave aryan europeens
They want their children to have white people facial traits
They use makeup to paint their face as white as possible

This post explains it best how noodlewhore took her time to sculpt white woman

Also this

View: https://youtu.be/XoYK21SMgrQ

All women wish they were white, and i find it pretty cringe