Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All Chads deserve a meat cleaver to their thick skull

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
Having be working part - time at night in takeaway shop . Had being a slow night and me and my co -workers decided its take to pack up and we will be out by closing time.
This boisterous Chad knocked on the window with his whore Foid demanding to be served. I ignored him and then he got louder as ignored him again and i calmly said we are closed sir.
He then starting making threats saying do u own this shop . I said no he said that if he did he would fire me and then said he we make a complaint i had closed early. The shop has a sign saying last orders 10 min before close time and it was 3 mins before close. He finally relented but then my blood pressure was at rage point and i really wanted to get the meat cleaver and chop him to pieces. Maybe next time but i remember his face and if he does write anything on social media about his experience i will make it a mission to terminate this MF medievil style .

should have recorded and sent to police mab