Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All chatrooms are lonely men

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Every web chatroom is just men.
You go to random matches and you get greeted with "M or F"
Which indicates its either bluepilled incel or some horny normie who spends his night alone.

You cant even talk to foids online ,
Its over for E-incels

edating is for faggots

General chit-chatcel supremacy.

web-chatroom is infested with normgroids talking about popular asshole, they were making stories "blah blah"

I remember when I used to chat on omegle and 9 times out of 10, the other person would leave when I said I was male. They all stayed when I said female.

No Online Dating

The Jewish Elite took down omegle so i'm no longer able to trick foids into giving me nudes because they think i'm chad. :feelsrope:

Back in 2003-2015 it was the BEST time to talk to women online in chatrooms. This was essentially how incels coped
and you never had any issues. I remember having loads of female friends online back when there wasn't
as much discrimination towards unattractive men.

Fast forward to 2024 and it is getting really bad. I can't even get a conversation with a female on a Facebook
dating group, no conversations on dating apps, no females on chatrooms, nothing. I even got ghosted by
a female who i was creating a band with after she saw my picture.

About 3-4 years ago the solution was finding talking buddies on mental health chatrooms, but that is dead now.

Essentially the INTERNET is no longer a nerd space. It is no different to a nightclub. The new nerd spaces
are incel forums and they don't feature women, because women are not incels.

Last edited:
Back in 2003-2015 it was the BEST time to talk to women online in chatrooms. This was essentially how incels coped
and you never had any issues. I remember having loads of female friends online back when there wasn't
as much discrimination towards unattractive men.

Fast forward to 2024 and it is getting really bad. I can't even get a conversation with a female on a Facebook
dating group, no conversations on dating apps, no females on chatrooms, nothing. I even got ghosted by
a female who i was creating a band with after she saw my picture.

About 3-4 years ago the solution was finding talking buddies on mental health chatrooms, but that is dead now.
Omg you are right.
I used to be dmd by girls on anime chatrooms.
Wasnt dumb enough to send my pic.
But no way in heck gen z girls or gen y gonna send a dm to a random guy these days

Omg you are right.
I used to be dmd by girls on anime chatrooms.
Wasnt dumb enough to send my pic.
But no way in heck gen z girls or gen y gonna send a dm to a random guy these days

Chatrooms are the new nightclub. Dating apps ARE the new nightclub.

So where is the new nerd space with women? If you can answer that then
maybe a lot of guys here would be able to meet people online at least.

Thailand in Pattaya for me was a place to feel good and get away from the toxicity
of the west. I can't afford that nowadays.

Last edited:
Back in 2014 it used to be a 30% chance, of chatting with a female on Chatroulette and omegle video´s.
Nowadays, forget about it.
Maybe once an hour, if you are lucky enough.