Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I can think about is reparations

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Every day, all I think I'd about the reparations I am owed by God and Society. I dream about receiving reparations and rejoicing on a mountain with my reparations money. Reparations is why I exist. I deserve reparations. I will get my reparations. I deserve the money for my suffering. I am rightfully entitled to many reparations.

Every richcel using this forum should be required to donate a certain amount of money to each of us poorcels every month. :yes:

I can't work as much as I used to due to reparations. Whenever I work, I think why not be NEET and get reparations. But sadly the free gibs are garbage. I need large amount of untaxed passive income as a part of my reparations. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Every day, all I think I'd about the reparations I am owed by God and Society. I dream about receiving reparations and rejoicing on a mountain with my reparations money. Reparations is why I exist. I deserve reparations. I will get my reparations. I deserve the money for my suffering. I am rightfully entitled to many reparations.
Did you get a coding job yet? :feelshehe:

Did you get a coding job yet? :feelshehe:
I have had one for long time. me grinding those problems is for better job. not cause I don't have one already

Based. We should be registered as disabled.

I don't think we'll ever get any kind of reparations sadly

No reparation for your lost teenage years.

Every richcel using this forum should be required to donate a certain amount of money to each of us poorcels every month. :yes:
i'm dewing it soon