Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels should have a gaming pc

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
imagine NOT having a desktop pc as an incel.

over for console cels

Gaming pcs are an incels best friend
Mmos
Strategy
Fps
Free online
Pcs are a multimedia tool and consoles are normie horse shit if you mainly play on a console as an incel you are a cuck
I'm to poor to afford
Firstworldcels are mogers

The government should provide us with a free gaming pc, fast internet and a flat. Also of course the opportunity to apply for euthanasia as soon as we feel like roping. That'd be something.

government is too busy providing for trannys and faggots

Gaming pcs are an incels best friend
Mmos
Strategy
Fps
Free online
Pcs are a multimedia tool and consoles are normie horse shit if you mainly play on a console as an incel you are a cuck
PCs are why I haven't owned a console in ages. These days, even a lower-end PC can still emulate most consoles perfectly or near perfectly without issues. Why pay retro hipster prices for a SNES and Mario World (literally $150 combo where I live pre-tax and no controller, which would be extra) when you could just play it on snes9x for $0 jfl.

PCs are why I haven't owned a console in ages. These days, even a lower-end PC can still emulate most consoles perfectly or near perfectly without issues. Why pay retro hipster prices for a SNES and Mario World (literally $150 combo where I live pre-tax and no controller, which would be extra) when you could just play it on snes9x for $0 jfl.
literally this im suprised even more people havent switched to pc yet though i dont know how much its going to cost in the future and might have to switch to console

I used to use mine for gaming but I just got so bored of gaming I never updated the hardware and it got old

I plan to get a top end gaming laptop soon.

Consoles are shit. Top consoomer new world order bullshit. Only games for low Iq retards are on console.