Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels in Asia (especially Japan) have it better than all other incels.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Let me start off by saying being an incel is horrible no matter what race you are or where your from but some places are definitely worse when it comes to. For example, being an incel in " da hood" is probably the worst since it's extra rare to be an incel in that environment and you'll be scrutinized harder and maybe even killed. Conversely Incels in places like Japan probably have it the best in the sense that it's not a stigmatized and is probably the norm to some extent since the birth rates their are one of the worst in the world. Also they have media built to cope with lack of pussy and it doesn't shake you like western media does.

Let me start off by saying being an incel is horrible no matter what race you are or where your from but some places are definitely worse when it comes to. For example, being an incel in " da hood" is probably the worst since it's extra rare to be an incel in that environment and you'll be scrutinized harder and maybe even killed. Conversely Incels in places like Japan probably have it the best in the sense that it's not a stigmatized and is probably the norm to some extent since the birth rates their are one of the worst in the world. Also they have media built to cope with lack of pussy and it doesn't shake you like western media does.
Trust me bro I once was a hikikomori, Its not that Great although Its comfy. I had anxiety attack thinking if Im Gonna BE a shut in back To a point I cant sleep.

Im not even Japanese But They definitely had those struggle because I once was For three years

Last edited:
Trust me bro I once was a hikikomori, Its not that Great although Its comfy. I had anxiety attack thinking if Im Gonna BE a shit in back To a point I cant sleep.

Im not even Japanese But They definitely had those struggle because I once was For three years
I'm not talking about neets specifically. I'm just talking about any virgin male or incel. Most incels still have work.

Yeah Japan already has the infrastructure for incels (hikkikmorimaxxers) and have reached the point of no return in terms of population so there is no point in forcing japcels into slaving for foids (who are fucking dogs/white cocku) anyway. There a country in slow collapse so it must be peaceful to be incel over there

I'm not talking about neets specifically. I'm just talking about any virgin male or incel. Most incels still have work.
The work culture there IS giga brutal. Idk How japs can cope tbh

There are cuddle caffees in Japan. Why cant they make such places in the West???

I agree, Japanese are living far ahead :feelscry:

There are cuddle caffees in Japan. Why cant they make such places in the West???
Maybe people here disagree, but I don't think a cuddle cafe would make me feel any better. The girls don't actually like you or care about you, they just want your money.