Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all my incel "friends" have been ascended except me

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i was the admin of the biggest spanish speaking community of incels in latin america, that community is dead now, i found out that everyone got a girlfriend

tumblr_p25jbnVsjZ1qdhps7o2_r2_540.gif

I'm completely alone now, I don't know how many people here are actually incels, all the friends I've made on this website were fakecels

They were never incels to begin with

Yeah no shit. 90% of this forum’s current username will get laid too. Actual truecels are rare to come by.

most ppl on here will ascend only oldies stay rotted here

Most men get sex/relationships etc. we're just weird

I fucking wish i could be a fakecel but sadly i will be sexless for rest of my life till death.

But they ascended or betabuxxed? Because this are very different things, most of us after moneymaxxing would probably be also able to betabuxx, but it's just not worth the price

i was the admin of the biggest spanish speaking community of incels in latin america, that community is dead now, i found out that everyone got a girlfriend

tumblr_p25jbnVsjZ1qdhps7o2_r2_540.gif

I'm completely alone now, I don't know how many people here are actually incels, all the friends I've made on this website were fakecels
They weren't incels, just zoomer cucks larping because they saw the trend on TikTok
>Spics
All of them haven't ascended at all, fucking a 4/10 spicfoid doesn't count as ascending

How many non-english speaking incel communties are there?

They were never incels to begin with
The most common fakecel prototype is young white tallfags. There's dudes here that look like Erling Haaland that unironically think they're incels:

^ The bar to be white, 6ft+ and an incel is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH lower than this.

Last edited:
Seeing your peers move on and leave you behind is brutal. :feelsbadman: