Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy All of you guys who hate and blame women should be kicked out of the incel community

Hey! BRO Dont blame the opressor, Blame the law! YO BRO

if you want to talk about natural female selection, go live among some hunger gatherer tribes in africa, stop using the internet and modern technology at the very least. women are allowed to be whores due to advancements in technology and infrastructural edifices that facilitate them, if they are really being selective of the best genes then why are they not having enough children to maintain societies, and why are they having children so late, is delaying childbirth until you are 40 also natural? if i force myself upon a woman am i also violating laws of physics? are age of consent laws embedded into the laws of physics as well? redditors are so low iq.

Last edited:
Whatever99pp

Michel Houellebecq​

[IMG alt="Stewart"]https://www.worldliteratureforum.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/1.jpg?1696607183[/IMG]

Stewart

Administrator​

Staff member
Michel Houellebecq (born Michel Thomas), born 26 February 1958 (birth certificate), on the French island of R?union is a controversial and award-winning French novelist. He left France and lived in Ireland for some years. He currently lives in Spain.

"Yeah, life is unfair"

Not a phrase people that had a unfair life say.

It's 100% of the time said in a dismissive manner by people who never knew struggle.

If life is unfair then it shouldn't be considered ok to produce it in the first place.

This white knight simps wouldn't say the same thing to the sluts in afghanistan or iran getting put in their place by the taliban, why would you get mad at taliban enslaving wouldn't fly there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back