Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory All that has to be done to stop ER niggas is...

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Some thot just needs to give that MF some head or some shit... ER would have never ER'd if one of those bitches just sucked that niggas dick. I don't think he would have never did what he did if one of those chicks domed him. I'm not saying they're entitled to it, but those foids could be saving lives by noticing the signs, and sucking dick for the greater good. They'd be like a superhero, but instead of kicking the shit out of the villain, they give him a double stack. They're stopping the villain with an arguably better outcome.

I don't think you understand, women would rather get tortured to death, get their teeth pulled out and their faced burned off than have sex with an unattractive man.

I don't think you understand, women would rather get tortured to death, get their teeth pulled out and their faced burned off than have sex with an unattractive man.
Which is why it would never happen. Women are far too prideful, but I'm just throwing it out there

If one of those girls saw Elliot videos, and just let go of their pride and domed that nigga so he'd stop threatening to kill people, everything would have turned out fine. They wouldn't have to date him or something

From a utilitarian standpoint, having a woman who already has dozends to hundreds of sexual encounters have one more with some not exceptionally attractive man (also some of the pics claimed to be of people on here make this place look like a chad fatory) which won't mean much to her, but will be a life-changing event for the man in question, is obviously a net positive. It also fights the innate inequality in sexual market value. New EA cause when?

This. Foids just need to give affection and sex to men and it would reduce crime and unhappiness overnight.

But this:

ER was a retarded standardscel who could've pulled in SEA, but ig there's no cure for an autistic shitty brain

ER was a retarded standardscel who could've pulled in SEA, but ig there's no cure for an autistic shitty brain
Yeah, guy had half decent genetics and rich parents. Definitely could have pulled if he wasn't such a raging autist.

ER won’t get me laid, cope is better

May be, paying some whore is easier.

Yeah, guy had half decent genetics and rich parents. Definitely could have pulled if he wasn't such a raging autist.
Well not in America, esp not where he lived in Cali. He was genuinely truecel tier in the states with his stats but his smv would've been bumped up quite a bit in SEA. Women in America would never see him as a man bc he was too childlike in appearance, both facially and in terms of his proportions. Plus the fact that he had no family that cared about him didn't help one bit, I really think he should've wasted his mom, dad, step-mom, sister, and half-brother. Especially his father, Peter was a scumbag but ER respected him for some reason (the self-hatred and white worship?).

total incel death is a better solution

From a utilitarian standpoint, having a woman who already has dozends to hundreds of sexual encounters have one more with some not exceptionally attractive man (also some of the pics claimed to be of people on here make this place look like a chad fatory) which won't mean much to her, but will be a life-changing event for the man in question, is obviously a net positive. It also fights the innate inequality in sexual market value. New EA cause when?
utilitarianism is garbage because it doesn't account for consequences beyond a certain point, why should foids risk their life giving pity sex to some genetic shit fuckwit? not to mention we already have these services available, they're call prostitutes. not anyone's fault that the typical er is a bluepilled negative iq moron

utilitarianism is garbage because it doesn't account for consequences beyond a certain point, why should foids risk their life giving pity sex to some genetic shit fuckwit? not to mention we already have these services available, they're call prostitutes. not anyone's fault that the typical er is a bluepilled negative iq moron
Utilitarianism has pretty detailed answers to that.

Also, it's called striving for fairness and happyness for all, foid. The entire society you enjoy living in is based on principles beyond pure self-interest, but ofc you have no interest in considering other peoples' lot in life and their suffering since you're a woman and now one is forcing you to. You know society will cater to your interests even if you never do anything to deserve it just because you were born female. Disgusting.

Another idiot thinking blackpill is about prescribing a moral perspective:feelskek: It's about percieving what is, what to do with that is a differend matter and depends on the goals / values you want to maximize. You only care about yourself, so considering overall happyness above your own is repulsive to you. But that is not a general truth, it's just you following your baseline self-interest.

Last edited:
Let’s test this idea by running a simulation.

• Foids start having ER-prevention sex with suspicious individuals
  • ER numbers will decline, but they won’t disappear.
  • Incels with small dicks, premature ejaculators or incels who demand virgins and the prohibition of promiscuity will go ER
  • At the same time, all the redpill sex-addicts will copy potential ER-goers to gain access to ER-prevention sex
  • Life coaches will start giving classes on how to get access to ER-prevention sex
  • Mass immigration to the west will intensify as subhumans demand access to white femoids
  • Quality of sex will go down as femoids become fatigued, low inhib cels have to wait for ages to finally get an appointment for ER-prevention sex
  • STD rates will go up. Frustrated infected sex havers will increase the bullying of low status cels and waiting cels to levels never seen before.
  • Nut houses will be full and extreme mentalcels will become homeless and start going ER with knives and other cheap weapons and tools
  • Mass suicides and ERs wit ARs will happen as a result.
  • Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos team up to save the world. They transfer peoples’ consciousness into the metaverse. Incels will get laid there forever, but overtime, computer viruses spread and annihilate them all.
  • Incels will have their organs harvested to save Chads whose organs have been destroyed by STDs.
  • Chads now have no competition and no worries about ERs. It will be known as the Era of the Happy Chads.

Let’s test this idea by running a simulation.

• Foids start having ER-prevention sex with suspicious individuals
  • ER numbers will decline, but they won’t disappear.
  • Incels with small dicks, premature ejaculators or incels who demand virgins and the prohibition of promiscuity will go ER
  • At the same time, all the redpill sex-addicts will copy potential ER-goers to gain access to ER-prevention sex
  • Life coaches will start giving classes on how to get access to ER-prevention sex
  • Mass immigration to the west will intensify as subhumans demand access to white femoids
  • Quality of sex will go down as femoids become fatigued, low inhib cels have to wait for ages to finally get an appointment for ER-prevention sex
  • STD rates will go up. Frustrated infected sex havers will increase the bullying of low status cels and waiting cels to levels never seen before.
  • Nut houses will be full and extreme mentalcels will become homeless and start going ER with knives and other cheap weapons and tools
  • Mass suicides and ERs wit ARs will happen as a result.
  • Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos team up to save the world. They transfer peoples’ consciousness into the metaverse. Incels will get laid there forever, but overtime, computer viruses spread and annihilate them all.
  • Incels will have their organs harvested to save Chads whose organs have been destroyed by STDs.
  • Chads now have no competition and no worries about ERs. It will be known as the Era of the Happy Chads.
"People unlucky enough to be born with shit genetics deserve some love, affection and sex in their life."

- But if we do that [insane ramblings without any basis in reality] will happen?

Actually, there's no need to worry, they won't.

it's kinda the big question
if standardcel means not being able to feel satisfied by the sexual experience you get then I'd still consider that pitiful. On the other hand I ofc acknowledge that there's truecels who may not have the ghost of a chance at ascending even if they everythingmaxxed
I remember ER fancying blondes so SEAmaxxing wouldn't really have been his thing. Although I wonder why he preferred going on a killing spree over that.

I wouldn't be too sure about it; I've seen the okcupid statistic about most races prefering whites, even a bit more than they prefer their own race but all these muslims from my family that were born in afghanistan and migrated afterwards also married afghans or middle easterners. In my family, the only ones really being interested in mixed race sex/marriages and seem to have access to it are sons of immigrants that were born in the west or migrated at an early age. I consider them more or less westerners

Coming back to your point, if girls would really suck off ER candidates, who knows what will happen, maybe you're right but I think you're phrasing it as something more certain than it actually is

____
@hunlow https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https://i.redd.it/vjgn8rv1kb141.jpg

Last edited:
it's kinda the big question
if standardcel means not being able to feel satisfied by the sexual experience you get then I'd still consider that pitiful. On the other hand I ofc acknowledge that there's truecels who may not have the ghost of a chance at ascending even if they everythingmaxxed
I remember ER fancying blondes so SEAmaxxing wouldn't really have been his thing. Although I wonder why he preferred going on a killing spree over that.
Fuck him, nigga had an opportunity at the very least and squandered it

Fuck him, nigga had an opportunity at the very least and squandered it
yea, seems quite foolish of him from an outsiders point of view

but who knows what went through his head
idr his manifesto, except a few pages
maybe he felt disgusted by sex with asian foids, maybe it made him feel like a genetic dead end or maybe he was convinced that he'd contribute to make another unhappy asiancel if he reproduced with one of them just like his dad did.
Overall, you're probably still right. But I just wanted to put these potential reasons out there as to just provoke some thought

From a utilitarian standpoint, having a woman who already has dozends to hundreds of sexual encounters have one more
I think in history, I forget where I read this maybe 17th century france but these sort of working girls were seen as a necesarry evil to satisfy men, they were considered used up so good for nothing else so they were available to men to keep them satisfied.