Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the bluepilled incels celebrating women day

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl a these cucks sharing images saying stuff like
"women can do all that a man can do and more :soy:"
"Men, it's useless to congratulate them on this day if you treated a woman bad all the year"

And then they post about how single they are :feelskek:

Even if I ascend I'll try to be as dark triad as possible, fuck that cuck behavior

Jfl a these cucks sharing images saying stuff like
"women can do all that a man can do and more :soy:"
"Men, it's useless to congratulate them on this day if you treated a woman bad all the year"

And then they post about how single they are :feelskek:

Even if I ascend I'll try to be as dark triad as possible, fuck that cuck behavior
Holy fuck normies are so retarded :feelskek: i bet if someone would create the official international day of simps they would celebrate it too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: .... oh ... wait a second :feelswhat: ... :feelstastyman: ...

Last edited:
Just Fucking Lol at the weak little bluepilled cucked brainwashed little simp sheep

Holy fuck normies are so retarded :feelskek: i bet if someone would create the international day of simps they would celebrate it too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: .... oh ... wait a second :feelswhat: ... :feelstastyman: ... :feelshehe:
No dude, the normies I have added on social media didn't even share shit about women's day, they just shared a bunch of memes or soccer games

The ones that did were pure :bluepill: incels

Celebrating women day in itself shows that women are inferior, because if they would be equal, there wouldn't be the need to celebrate such a day.

Celebrating women day in itself shows that women are inferior, because if they would be equal, there wouldn't be the need to celebrate such a day.

Yes.

Women's Day, 2019:

Sub

Rectify

Whore

Whores

i
No dude, the normies I have added on social media didn't even share shit about women's day, they just shared a bunch of memes or soccer games

The ones that did were pure :bluepill: incels
Awww not even low tier normies? ... Well Fuck , this shit is just sad man :feelsbadman:

Woman's day it's the worst day in the calendar for me because it's just another birthday for me that reminds me I'm still incel.

tbhngl
I can't recall the last time anyone congratulated me on men's day, if they ever did

That was was the worst ngl

:bigbrain:

Woman gets Worshiped while man gets declined and denied

:feelsclown: