Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the incels on the forum would have a girlfriend if they were born in 1950

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
But we had to be born in the worst era of hypergamy with social media and tinder and so any foid can meet a billionaire chad just a click away

autism existed in the 1950's

so i dont agree

Imagine getting plenty of teenage sex with hippie foids

Hypergamy has always existed. For me, my grandfather was a 6ft 4 chad in the 1940s and had kids with a legit 2/10. I have no idea why, he must have gone for personality. He fucked his whole bloodline.

Mentalcels would have the best of times in the 50's .
Now they are freaks

Do Take that Copium for good measure.
You´d still fall prey to circumstance!

Only the Dead man can be happy.

No highly doubt that, for me I'll still be incel back then.

I call this the ´post-1950´s pill´
The sexual revolution really fucked shit up

But we had to be born in the worst era of hypergamy with social media and tinder and so any foid can meet a billionaire chad just a click away
Exactly what goes through my mind..... I sometimes just wanna end it all, and take 1 gram of methadone.

How can this be the best, yet the worst era for many men? So many great copes, but we cant even fulfill our biological desire, due to the insane standards of foids.

I would be having wife and at same time be able to slay other foids like my slayer Granpa in pre WW2 Lviv region. No lgbt degeneracy, no social media, no overly feminist foids, no social justice. So you are 200% right.

View: https://youtu.be/-y4QiCDPxPY?t=13

Not me, I'm a deformedcel