Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels born or are they made?

• Thread starter EgyptianNiggerKANG
  • Start date
EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
Imo I think an incel is born when he has deformities and mental issues like autism that make him not NT
Incels can also be made through trauma, social anxiety and high inhibition. Acid attacks too or any accident that makes you end up in a wheelchair or something
Maybe it's both
The incels that are made can reverse the process and reform somewhat but incels that are born are the truecels

In most cases, no.
True but depending on the person it's definitely possible Not a very high chance but it's worth going against the odds

Incels are a Jewish made phenomena, we are both born and made, for 2 millennia Jews increased human population with Abrahamic (Jewish) religions and forced monogamy then suddenly pulled the rug with abolishing all of that with feminism, media & internet all so they can extract loosh from incels' suffering, incels cannot exist in a stable natural system, at least not in this scale, the jews always mess with everything to disrupt humans peace

But mostly incels are born with short/ ugly/ ethnic genes

But mostly incels are born with short/ ugly/ ethnic genes
It's truly over for those lot all I can say is 'I'm sorry'. It's insane how blind people are to other people's realities I think what most normies say isn't out of malice it's just out of pure ignorance

Incels are a Jewish made phenomena, we are both born and made, for 2 millennia Jews increased human population with Abrahamic (Jewish) religions and forced monogamy then suddenly pulled the rug with abolishing all of that with feminism, media & internet all so they can extract loosh from incels' suffering, incels cannot exist in a stable natural system, at least not in this scale, the jews always mess with everything to disrupt humans peace
We're in the kali yuga bro the age of destruction and degeneracy :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Born in 90%+ of the cases.

Born in 90%+ of the cases.
Honestly some people should just NEVER have children. What were they thinking?!?!?!

Honestly some people should just NEVER have children. What were they thinking?!?!?!
I say this quite alot and people actually don't seem to take it seriously for whatever reason.

Not everyone is fit to be a parent.

I say this quite alot and people actually don't seem to take it seriously for whatever reason.

Not everyone is fit to be a parent.
I would advocate for parenting licences and anyone without the license that has children, they will get euthanized to save them from the incel life

Birth. And more than anything, it's the parents' fault. No question.

A largely absent father and a mother with mental issues of her own will result in a son that never learns how to be a man and never fits in.

Birth. And more than anything, it's the parents' fault. No question.

A largely absent father and a mother with mental issues of her own will result in a son that never learns how to be a man and never fits in.
Holy shit you described my life in three sentences

It's on a spectrum

Made.

Imagine a far far away planet where they look exactly like humans but the maximum height is like 5ft for males and they have square faces and small hands or whatever kind of demormaties you wanna imagine..

They will have chads too. Why?
Because the more attractive you are compared to the average person the more succesful you will be in sex and that is true for every living creature including flies and worms and butterflies,

So now imagine a chad from that planet moved here,
He'll be branded incel.

That proves incels are made not born.

You are born with your own genetics if your competitors are superior you will lose ,
If your competitors are inferior you win.

Life and reproduction and sex is just a game of genetics of stronges genes survive.

Think of social media and brainwashing too as part of evolution , its the way of the world to brainwash away with evolution all the "inferior people" they do it by oppersing males.
And thus, making the competition even harder.
Ensuring only the toughest genes will make it in the long term, further perfecting humainity.

We cannot control it.
It is in our genes to want to become superior.
Even subhuman know deep inside that chads are supppsed to win