Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All those "maxxing" ideas are stupid and expose the current state of the clown world

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
boomers didnt have to do any of that. their parents didnt have to do any of that. their parents' parents didnt have to either.

it's only now, that men are told to "self improve", just to get some pussy who have all the advantages in the society and relationships, can divorce rape, can beat you and hit you and then lie to the police and the police automatically arrest you coz believe wahman.

the society is sick. maxxing is a race to the bottom, a rat race. you're competing for a greatly overvalued resource that depreciates in value in time in an accelerated manner. it's ultimately not worth. best to leech maxx if one can.

bc they were already busy with something. now average male is useless at least until end of college. no he needs to improve himself

I’ve always said this. Hitting the gym, making money… these are the things dudes want to get girls with? Knowing you wouldn’t mean shit to these whores if you lost it all someday? Being a worthless piece of shit wallet to some whore who Wouldn’t think twice of leaving you? Stupid man

I'm crypto-maxxing to pay debt, as well as handle some medical problems.

I'm crypto-maxxing to pay debt, as well as handle some medical problems.
you should try to research how to kill yourself if your autistic, ethnic and of this height. and im saying that as im also ethinic, autistic, and of similar height to you. but i figured you must still be young.

the only real working maxxing is to not maxx and always try to seppuku (in video game)

boomers didnt have to do any of that. their parents didnt have to do any of that. their parents' parents didnt have to either.

it's only now, that men are told to "self improve", just to get some pussy who have all the advantages in the society and relationships, can divorce rape, can beat you and hit you and then lie to the police and the police automatically arrest you coz believe wahman.

the society is sick. maxxing is a race to the bottom, a rat race. you're competing for a greatly overvalued resource that depreciates in value in time in an accelerated manner. it's ultimately not worth. best to leech maxx if one can.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back