Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All us ugly people need to fuck off from this planet and die alone we are getting in the way of evolution

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
I have come to the horrible realisation that all ugly people need to stop populating and die alone. This includes me. I always thought that evolution is spiritual but it is not spiritual is not of this dimension, what is of this dimension is looks and dominance. The physical body always gets in the way of true real love. Let me know what you guys think.

I agree our dna is forever corrupted we should not let our dna survive and live on. Ugly incels were never meant to be born but now that we are here we should be the watchful guardians until our time comes
we must nurture the true beauties of the world but never participate in their forbidden dance
our blood may not live on but our legacy will

ugly woman reproduces

I agree our dna is forever corrupted we should not let our dna survive and live on. Ugly incels were never meant to be born but now that we are here we should be the watchful guardians until our time comes
we must nurture the true beauties of the world but never participate in their forbidden dance
our blood may not live on but our legacy will
yes your right I am wondering how I am going to do this. You have any ideas?

How about you just kill yourself?

Nah not gonna happen, evolution and nature can suck my tiny cock. Life itself is an exercise in futility even for the chaddest of chads, I will carve my place in this universe whether it wants me to or not.

Nah not gonna happen, evolution and nature can suck my tiny cock. Life itself is an exercise in futility even for the chaddest of chads, I will carve my place in this universe whether it wants me to or not.
XD good luck with that because I have a horrible feeling that the universe is even more hostile than earth.

To stop evolution
We have to do revolution

I have come to the horrible realisation that all ugly people need to stop populating and die alone. This includes me. I always thought that evolution is spiritual but it is not spiritual is not of this dimension, what is of this dimension is looks and dominance. The physical body always gets in the way of true real love. Let me know what you guys think.
Aren't you aware of skipping generation theory? Your ancestors hundreds of years ago may have a defect gene that may re-appear down the line so an hero yourself doesn't get rid of that gene completely.

Aren't you aware of skipping generation theory? Your ancestors hundreds of years ago may have a defect gene that may re-appear down the line so an hero yourself doesn't get rid of that gene completely.
what do you mean?

what do you mean?
I remember hearing that a white couple gave birth to a black child despite the chick not cheating. Not sure if legit though my point is the black in their DNA skipped their ancestry until re-appearing.

btw nothing against any race. I mean I'm European yet my nostrils are big like an Africans kinda.

I remember hearing that a white couple gave birth to a black child despite the chick not cheating. Not sure if legit though my point is the black in their DNA skipped their ancestry until re-appearing.

btw nothing against any race. I mean I'm European yet my nostrils are big like an Africans kinda.
she obviously cheated lol

good luck with that that would be a waste of time, people do not listen to us already
We should make them listen. Few individuals cant do much though, there is barely over hundred guys here.

You wrote that? Congrats, i read the free part and its nicely written, personal and concise. The parent part is relatable.
thanx I have just got a written warning from the moderators of this site to not show this advertisement, how shit is that?

The rich elite is already taking care of this, Bill Gates senior and Bill Gates are involved in eugenics. What Bill Gates calls philantrophy someone else could call eugenics.

Rockefellers also funded planned parenthood, how convenient

Rockefeller

ask me if i care

ugly woman reproduces
This. No ugly man reproduces, it’s always the genetically trash women who get a horny simp to reproduce with them and giving birth to subhumans.
As an ugly man, you can’t reproduce unless you rape a bitch