Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women are ashamed at all times to be seen with a sub 8/10 male

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
When a woman goes anywhere with a sub 8/10 male, even as friends, all the other women look down on her and know that woman can't get a Chad.

If a woman say has a big frame, 6'4+ male with her, she still might get mogged by other women with even bigger boyfriends, but she knows she will mog other women with normie males. And she will also be mogging women who are alone. Even though the women who are alone try to pretend they can go out with a big white dude, just they happened to be alone at that time, it still is being mogged, just not as badly.

Which is why they cheat on their normie bf with chad

Cope foids can never be alone only between chads.

Ofc, its in their nature

men are just a status object to foids, a means to elevate their social status nothing more

Ofc, its in their nature

Its sad I view it as even more shameful that a woman is seen going out without a boyfriend at all, than a woman who goes with a normie.

But Beckies would rather try to delude themselves and others that she is soon to meet a Chad, than to marry a normie and officially be mogged for life by Stacies with their 6'4+, big frame white boyfriends.

men are just a status object to foids, a means to elevate their social status nothing more

Something redpillers get very angry at me for is I said I don't think most women enjoy sex at all even with Chads, or are even that into romance. The main thing for them is competing in status by being able to land a more desirable man than other women.

This is why unicornpill or dating blind girls are futile. Even if you managed to luck out all of her foid friends would tell your gf that she has no business dating your ugly ass.

This is why unicornpill or dating blind girls are futile. Even if you managed to luck out all of her foid friends would tell your gf that she has no business dating your ugly ass.
Crazy to think your looks are even more important with a blind toilet. :feelsclown:

Something redpillers get very angry at me for is I said I don't think most women enjoy sex at all even with Chads, or are even that into romance. The main thing for them is competing in status by being able to land a more desirable man than other women.
I think there was a study that concluded that only 15% of foids enjoyed ONS. For foids its mostly gaining the attention and protection of the alpha, sex is secondary to social status and chads attention.

a chad is any guy that looks like my profile picture, tall, muscle,handsome white guy

I think there was a study that concluded that only 15% of foids enjoyed ONS. For foids its mostly gaining the attention and protection of the alpha, sex is secondary to social status and chads attention.

Ya I think there is a small %, like 15% sounds reasonable that actually have a sex drive and enjoy sex. For most foids its so they can post on social media that they are with the 'hot guy', and mog other women. And also they try to get drama going for the adrenaline rush and emotions.