Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women are drug addicts

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Alcohol, cigarettes. If she is """alternative""", weed or other types of drugs. All of them live to consume substances. They live life on easy mode through the week, the weekend comes, they consume substances. Some of them consume through the whole week.

All women (and soyboy cucks) depend on substances to feel good because women are unable to feel good by doing activities that generate pleasure to actual humans. We men can easily enjoy activities like playing games, watching a movie, maybe building something, art, hell even spending time with our friends without any substance to go directly into our brains to make us feel good. Since women barely-human brains cannot feel pleasure by themselves, they need drugs. It's for the same reason women can't be funny or can't have opinions before someone else taught them what they are supposed to think. Women simply emulate.

Last edited:
I know many girls that dont do any

You miss the drug of Chadlites and above. :feelskek:

We men can easily enjoy activities like playing games, watching a movie, maybe building something, art, hell even spending time with our friends without any substance to go directly into our brains to make us feel good.
trucels don't have friends. and all this 0ther shit sounds just like the hobbies normshits always tell us to get. this post reads exactly like the coping crap that MSTOWs used to post on r/mgtow back in the day. I'm sorry but this thread is just incorrect and promotes a coping MSTOW mindset.

trucels don't have friends. and all this 0ther shit sounds just like the hobbies normshits always tell us to get. this post reads exactly like the coping crap that MSTOWs used to post on r/mgtow back in the day. I'm sorry but this thread is just incorrect and promotes a coping MSTOW mindset.
I never said that hobbies compensate for lack of sex, illiterate dumbass. I said we can enjoy activities without directly injecting a substance into our brain that will make us feel good.

I never said that hobbies compensate for lack of sex, illiterate dumbass. I said we can enjoy activities without directly injecting a substance into our brain that will make us feel good.
speak for yourself normalfaggot I can barely fucking enjoy anything sober I'm a trucel and my life is dogshit

You miss the drug of Chadlites and above. :feelskek:
All of this shows how women are. Even though they have all the great things in life for free (sex, social life, status, choice to raise a family, etc.) they still feel the need to consume substances.
Fnpc

speak for yourself normalfaggot I can barely fucking enjoy anything sober I'm a trucel and my life is dogshit
Literal female brain

Literal female brain
literal MSTOW tier fake positivity :redpill: cope thread. gay af. your trying to lead incels back into the dark, back into the soy mindset of fake positivity, denial of what their missing out on and tefenperate cope that women are the real miserable ones and were winning at life by rotting with our shit copes and women secretly envy us and totally aren't laughing at our pitiful state. even your avi screams MSTOW this is exactly the type of cope symbol MSTOWs would use. and if you are truly happy then your a fakecel normalfaggot who probably isn't even a virgin, and you talked about hanging out with friends which is major flag since trucels dont have friends and are loners.

these gay forced positivity cope threads make me sick this is suppossed to be a blackpilled incel forum not a :redpill: faggot MSTOW cope forum. "women are the miserable ones guys, just GYOW gentleman, were the real winners guys cause were male and we got hobbys " :soy: just MSTOW bs the OP is either fakecel or a soyfaggot MSTOW coper.

Last edited:
literal MSTOW tier fake positivity :redpill: cope thread. gay af. your trying to lead incels back into the dark, back into the soy mindset of fake positivity, denial of what their missing out on and tefenperate cope that women are the real miserable ones and were winning at life by rotting with our shit copes and women secretly envy us and totally aren't laughing at our pitiful state. even your avi screams MSTOW this is exactly the type of cope symbol MSTOWs would use. and if you are truly happy then your a fakecel normalfaggot who probably isn't even a virgin, and you talked about hanging out with friends which is major flag since trucels dont have friends and are loners.
Women are miserable, it does not change the fact incels are miserable as well, the only difference is that men can cope with hobbies, while women can only feel good with substances. Just because you are an addict shithead, basically a woman with an incel SMV, that does not change the facts.

if you are truly happy then your a fakecel normalfaggot
I never said I or any incel is happy, I said we can enjoy activities, just because you are a drunkard addict, you assume anyone who can enjoy anything is a happy person because you can only enjoy substances. Many incels do things we enjoy, there is even a section in this very forum to discuss hobbies. You completely destroyed your dopamine receptors and now blame it on inceldom.

all toilets should be slaves

ZELENSKYY IS A DRUGADICT AND IS LOVED BY SOYCIETY

Women are addicted to male attention

Social medias also, they are heavily adicted to likes.

it’s even worse when you understand that they do it solely out of boredom, not to cope with reality like most men do