Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all women are narcissists and solipsists

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
not a single female I have ever met in my life who wasn't. some aren't that bad but still. and they all have an innate female supremacy in them. the sisterhood is real all women are bounded on some level by some kind of innate female tribalism. women aren't verry good ay empathizing in general and don't even want to try to empathize with males. their impossible. consonant playing mind games too and scheming and plotting against the males in their lives with their other foid friends at every turn. they are defective. they can't be reasoned or negotiated with. men have tired and continue to try to get them to stop their relentless attack against our entire sex and they nave refused and continued to backstab us time and again. the battle of the sexes is on whether we like or not actually nah its not a battle its a one sided attack against males by females and their going to destroy us. I hate to put the blame on males like a typical traduck but it really is mens fault for being so weak and autistic when it comes to women. if another male acted as hostile towards the avg man as a woman did he would immediately recognize the threat and fight back but when it comes from a female he just laughs it off like an autistic retard. men are defective too, in a different way.

Especially my mother, I suspect she is mentally insane

if another male acted as hostile towards the avg man as a woman did he would immediately recognize the threat and fight back but when it comes from a female he just laughs it off like an autistic retard. men are defective too, in a different way.

Foids aren't solipsists in trad countries. Why would they get childs with 2/10 sandcel when they could bang chad everyday?

not a single female I have ever met in my life who wasn't. some aren't that bad but still. and they all have an innate female supremacy in them. the sisterhood is real all women are bounded on some level by some kind of innate female tribalism. women aren't verry good ay empathizing in general and don't even want to try to empathize with males. their impossible. consonant playing mind games too and scheming and plotting against the males in their lives with their other foid friends at every turn. they are defective. they can't be reasoned or negotiated with. men have tired and continue to try to get them to stop their relentless attack against our entire sex and they nave refused and continued to backstab us time and again. the battle of the sexes is on whether we like or not actually nah its not a battle its a one sided attack against males by females and their going to destroy us. I hate to put the blame on males like a typical traduck but it really is mens fault for being so weak and autistic when it comes to women. if another male acted as hostile towards the avg man as a woman did he would immediately recognize the threat and fight back but when it comes from a female he just laughs it off like an autistic retard. men are defective too, in a different way.
Based thread.

First time I have seen idea that women are solipsists was on mgtow forum.
You are - if any man would do same shit women do he would be fucking beaten,but let's be honest who's fault it is? Men.

Bild.png